Playroom Auto Added to Trophy List

Mujo_Ku

Is this universal?  Saw a link to the US playstation blog which suggests it is.  Sony's last update just added Playroom to everyone's trophy list, without you even logging in or starting the app.  It's now sitting at a big fat zero in my nice completionist trophy list with nary a hope of getting the trophies (Ps4 camera and 2nd Dualshock required).

Can we complain?

Is this universal?  Saw a link to the US playstation blog which suggests it is.  Sony's last update just added Playroom to everyone's trophy list, without you even logging in or starting the app.  It's now sitting at a big fat zero in my nice completionist trophy list with nary a hope of getting the trophies (Ps4 camera and 2nd Dualshock required).

Can we complain?

It's not on my trophy list, although I have the necessary requirements to get the easy 100% lol. I should do that soon.

It doesn't seem to be showing up on my profile and I've updated to 1.70. Of course it isn't like one more low or 0% game on my profile will make a difference.  :lol:

Parker

Same in both regards.

I'm led to believe that the PS4 sort of guides you down a path during the setup that would have you start the playroom. But if you're aware of it, which many people weren't, you can avoid it. That thread you linked is just full of people who were unaware, much like yourself. Sorry bud.

??  Your description of the linked thread does not appear to match the one I read.

Looks like it's a rare one though.  Could have been an issue with an interrupted update ( I note the complainants on the other thread had this after a different system update - 1.52).  Could have been a baby playing daddy's playstation when he was at work.  Either way, looks like I'm stuck with it.

Edited by Mujo_Ku

I didn't realize you could hide games at 0%. How do you do it? Got a few that will never be played just sat there. Also a shame about the couple of games that pretty much gave me a trophy for playing so now they're sat there at 1% never to be played again.

Malfuras.png