Appeal!

Days ago my PSN ID:LBOAFOREVER has been mistakenly suspended for cheating detected,and the game I found causes me the trouble is 《HEAVY FIRE SHATTERED SPEAR》.

I can get Platinum Trophy within 3h 26m just because if someone who have got Platinum Trophy plays with you,you can get some part of the Trophy legally.Try it and you will know that I am not lying.

I hope I could get my ID available soon,since I am INNOCENT,seriously!

Choose Co-op , make sure player 2 was already unlock all trophy,than player 1 will immediately unlock some trophy,for example:Half Cleared,All Cleared,Demolition Addict,Waste. Try it and you'll know I'm not lying.

This cheat is well known in china, beacuse it was published on a famous console game magazine <Ultra Console Game>.

psnprofiles.com is quite a up-standing site among players,which I think will be pretty cautious about cheating cases.

If a friend who already platinum can help you and save some time on you way to get platinum ,it's ok in so many video games ,but why can't I do that in this game and accuse by cheating? That's not fair!

I didn't use any hacker trick , the only reason I can do that just beacuse the flaw of game design , shouldn't let the player take responsibility.

psnprofiles.com is quite a up-standing site among players,which I think will be pretty cautious about cheating cases.

If a friend who already platinum can help you and save some time on you way to get platinum ,it's ok in so many video games ,but why can't I do that in this game and accuse by cheating? That's not fair!

I didn't use any hacker trick , the only reason I can do that just beacuse the flaw of game design , shouldn't let the player take responsibility.

We need to get people who have played this game to answer if this is actually possible without hacking or someone needs to find a source on the internet describing an in-game "glitch" that causes this, you placed an image of the magazine but it's not in English, you'll need to type all of the exact characters here for us to use in Google Translate and then you'll need to give your own translation of it if possible.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1823-HEAVY-FIRE-SHATTERED-SPEAR/LBOAFOREVER

Edited by BlindMango

●双打小秘技

如果2P所选的账号是已经完成过这个游戏的账号,那么有部分奖杯可以提前取得。会受影响的是两个难度的通关奖杯和一些数量累积型奖杯,像25000发子弹、破坏1000个物体这种奖杯就不需要再刷一次。

Choose Co-op , make sure player 2 was already unlock all trophy,than player 1 will immediately unlock some trophy,for example:Half Cleared,All Cleared,Demolition Addict,Waste. Try it and you'll know I'm not lying.

Edited by LBOAFOREVER

●双打小秘技
如果2P所选的账号是已经完成过这个游戏的账号,那么有部分奖杯可以提前取得。会受影响的是两个难度的通关奖杯和一些数量累积型奖杯,像25000发子弹、破坏1000个物体这种奖杯就不需要再刷一次。

To whoever has the ability to mark cheaters / un-mark cheaters, the characters that he typed match up in the magazine  - it's the third line on the picture of the magazine he sent us, here's the rough translation from Google Translate, it pretty much matches what he says:

"Doubles small Cheats 
If 2P selected account is already completed a game account, then you can get some trophies in advance. Affected are two difficulty clearance trophies and some quantitative accumulation type trophies, like the 25,000 rounds of ammunition, destroyed 1,000 objects do not need this trophy once painted."

Well, hopefully this convinces them enough to make you legitimate again!  :dunno:

There's only one other person I saw on the leaderboards with the same first trophy.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1823-HEAVY-FIRE-SHATTERED-SPEAR/hirano_minami?order=date#content

So, it's possible that it's a glitch, but unless it can be reproduced, I don't see why anyone should believe it wasn't hacked. Also, the OP never mentioned who the second player was that had unlocked all the trophies already.

There is one thing I don't get. The Peoples' Republic of China (TPRC) which includes Hong Kong (I assume your home country) recently dissolved its ban on video games. It's not the fact that you have trophies before 2014 that makes me question its legitimacy. I assume there are ways of getting your hands on consoles. However, you got these specific trophies in Mar. 2013 (according to Sly's post). Why would The Peoples' Republic of China have a magazine (in Chinese if I may remind you) of Heavy Fire during the console ban? I'm not saying it's not possible, but I do believe it deserves some sort of explanation

For those who don't know about the ban being lifted....

http://money.cnn.com/2014/01/08/technology/china-video-games/

There is one thing I don't get. The Peoples' Republic of China (TPRC) which includes Hong Kong (I assume your home country) recently dissolved its ban on video games. It's not the fact that you have trophies before 2014 that makes me question its legitimacy. I assume there are ways of getting your hands on consoles. However, you got these specific trophies in Mar. 2013 (according to Sly's post). Why would The Peoples' Republic of China have a magazine (in Chinese if I may remind you) of Heavy Fire during the console ban? I'm not saying it's not possible, but I do believe it deserves some sort of explanation

Hong Kong is quite different than the rest of China in many respects seeing as Great Britain basically "owned" Hong Kong until recently but the city still has to run as a free/democratic city or something like that for 40 - 50 more years (even though Great Britain doesn't own it anymore, it still must run that way based off of the agreement they signed with China), it wouldn't surprise me that video game rules (or access to video games) would probably be much different there than it is in the rest of China.

Edited by BlindMango

Games and console weren't banned in Hong Kong, only mainland China.

Try it, you only need a minute to know its authenticity. 
Many people do not know, does not mean it does not exist.

That's assuming everyone has the game, which they don't. It also mentions that you have to play with someone who already unlocked the trophies, which can be difficult since someone would have to take the time to find someone who had and would be willing to help. You also have yet to mention who helped you, which honestly adds to suspicion.

Hong Kong is quite different than the rest of China in many respects seeing as Great Britain basically "owned" Hong Kong until recently but the city still has to run as a free/democratic city or something like that for 40 - 50 more years (even though Great Britain doesn't own it anymore, it still must run that way based off of the agreement they signed with China), it wouldn't surprise me that video game rules (or access to video games) would probably be much different there than it is in the rest of China.

• Like 3