Options to Starfield in Playstation

NHC2000

Hey everyone.

So I was watching a video about Starfield and realize that there might option to this game in PlayStation.

Yes, I know that Mass Effect trilogy and Andromeda are probably what comes to mind. But I want more options, especially ones that don’t cost $69 to $100 dollars.

So, lets share suggestions to everyone.

Here are the conditions:

1. The game should take place in space or at least the story needs to leave earth at some point.
  2. The game should be open world or semi-open world.
  3. The game should be playable in PS5 and/or PS4.
  4. Don’t put attention in other details like the game structure, price, hours to play, quests, characters or trophies. Just try to comply with the three previous conditions.

Thanks!

Edited by NHC2000
Removing signature.
  • Confused 1

Outer worlds is more like a traditional bethesda RPG on playstation. Its really good

Just FYI we most likely wont be getting outer worlds 2 on PS5 as xbox owns the company now (but that might not always be the case)

• Like 1

The Outer Worlds or No Man's Sky are probably the closest to Starfield that springs to mind. Neither is an exact comparison but it's close enough. OW has the RPG elements and NMS has more of the space/planet exploration aspect.

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, AgentSmiz said:

The Outer Worlds or No Man's Sky are probably the closest to Starfield that springs to mind. Neither is an exact comparison but it's close enough. OW has the RPG elements and NMS has more of the space/planet exploration aspect.

This, both have tons of hours of gameplay

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AgentSmiz said:

And both are superior if you ask me.

NMS exploration is fun and engaging which I found Starfield lacked 100%.

Outer Worlds has a much  more enjoyable cast, dialogue choices, and just an overall better atmosphere.

Both games will also cost you way less  if you get them each on sales which starfield probably won't go on sale for awhile.

Wouldn't shock me if starfield eventually comes to PS. It really didn't do their sales expectations i don't believe.

Of course we are talking years down the road and of course if ever.

1 hour ago, ZeromusF4 said:

Outer worlds is more like a traditional bethesda RPG on playstation. Its really good

Just FYI we most likely wont be getting outer worlds 2 on PS5 as xbox owns the company now (but that might not always be the case)

I could see them changing their mind in a year or two. They already are talking about game pass on playstation and nintendo being their want. I have a feeling they are scrambling for money though.

• Like 1

I've been wanting more Mass Effect-esque Space/Futuristic RPG's as well. This was why I was kind of bummed when Starfield became an Xbox exclusive...I'm still holding on to a microcosm of hope that it'll come to PS5 one day (regardless of its reception). 

I own The Outer Worlds with all its DLC, will definitely have to play that this year. And Outer Wilds Archeologist Edition has been on my wishlist for some time but it's one of those games that refuses to fall below it's $24 sale price, need it a little bit lower. No Mans Sky I've platted twice. 

I enjoy the fantasy RPG as much as the next guy, but we really need more of the other end of the spectrum more often. 

• Like 1