The Last of Us: Grounded and Territories Map Packs trophies.

madbuk

ND had a stream last night in which they revealed the DLC trophies. You have to win a Supply Raid in every new map, a Interrogation in every new map, a Survival in every new map, get 3 downs and survive the entire match on every map (you get a trophy per map for this), beat Grounded Mode and Beat Grounded Mode+.

Has the trick to play Survivor+ before Survivor been patched yet? May make it so that I can skip the first Grounded playthrough - I still need 1+ more playthrough anyway, and I hate the game, so another 2 added on to the 1+ will not be enjoyable. Damn weapon parts :shakefist:

i can see this 3 downs and no deaths being quite annoying to get on each map. But at least there are more multiplayer trophies now

Can be annoying depending against or even with who you're playing online. It's easier to go after these trophies if playing Survivors. The new assault rifle is such op though, in my opinion. Three or four bullets, and I'm dead, not even downed! The new weapons make it difficult to survive without dying once... *Sighs*

Has anyone confirmed yet if these are boostable in private matches?

I've heard folks saying the individual 'complete a map' do not unlock on private solo, but no one has yet confirmed the '3 downs/no deaths' ones.

Sadly it doesn't work. I've tried with a friend but no trophy.

I'm available for boosting!!! Feel free to add me!!

I would love to say i could get these trophies by myself but i cant honestly say it will happen. i got very lucky and managed to get one the other night, maybe ill have to search for a boosting session to get the others.

Why oh why did it have to be 3 downs and 0 deaths >.<

Looks simple enough. the 3 downs, 0 deaths could get annoying.

Hey if your interested in boosting this in 1v1 private add me to friends, its very easy in the game mode that has 4 rounds, easy you win 1 match (we meet in middle of any map you need) then I win the next map doing the 4 kills and so on till we get all we need, this also goes to everyone who wants to get this add me to friends

Hey if your interested in boosting this in 1v1 private add me to friends, its very easy in the game mode that has 4 rounds, easy you win 1 match (we meet in middle of any map you need) then I win the next map doing the 4 kills and so on till we get all we need, this also goes to everyone who wants to get this add me to friends

It can't be boosted in private.

• 3 weeks later...

Just got the final mp-trophy from Suburbs-map and I'm so happy! I never thought I could get those 3 kills/ 0 deaths -trophies without boosting, but holy shit I did it! It wasn't easy journey but with some patience that wasn't too much of a challenge. And maybe I'm starting to be somewhat good in that game. Well, I am on week 104 or so, so maybe it's time to show some skills after so many hours of playing. Though I got all the trophies from multiplayer it doesn't mean that I'm going to stop playing it. I'm in love.

• 1 year later...