Has 'May Your Death Be Swift' work around been patched already?

On 3/4/2024 at 1:20 AM, RUDEANDRAVISHING said:

Just replying to say that the @Optinoobymethod of backing up the save and using the activity card to reenter no return still works as on march 3rd and on the latest update. 

Personal note just wanted to say thank you @Optinoobyfor finding and outlining what is by fay the easiest method to get this trophy, especially when paired with combat accessibility options. Also loved your RE and MGS playthrough guides. Best guides anywhere online as far as I can tell. 

Oh damn… I just realized that the RE guides I was using is from @Optinoobyalso.. along with this… AND just realized that they’re both the same person here and YouTube 🤦‍♂️ … nice work @Optinooby, a true credit to you. Keep up the good work. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I tried to do it today, but it locked me out of the Daily Challenge until tomorrow. Do you have to exit and be fast enough before it says Run Failed or just any pointers? I just want to make sure to get the timing down before I try it again, plus today's run was the Rat King.

Edit: I decided to start a new Run to do Challenges, it gave me a warning if I wanted to replace my Daily Run, it's like the trick worked, but can't access it.

Edited by Nitemares-----

3 hours ago, Nitemares----- said:

I tried to do it today, but it locked me out of the Daily Challenge until tomorrow. Do you have to exit and be fast enough before it says Run Failed or just any pointers? I just want to make sure to get the timing down before I try it again, plus today's run was the Rat King.

Edit: I decided to start a new Run to do Challenges, it gave me a warning if I wanted to replace my Daily Run, it's like the trick worked, but can't access it.

Follow the instructions in the trophy guide. As long as you have a backup of your run made in the Safe House before you die you can restore it and restart from the Activity Card. Note that you must restart from the Activity Card, not from the main game menu.

• Like 1

On 4/12/2024 at 9:52 PM, Swotam said:

Follow the instructions in the trophy guide. As long as you have a backup of your run made in the Safe House before you die you can restore it and restart from the Activity Card. Note that you must restart from the Activity Card, not from the main game menu.

That's what I did wrong, thanks for the reply.

Edit: just got it with today's run, with Manny and the Theater Infestation for the boss, the trick worked perfectly.

Edited by Nitemares-----