Has 'May Your Death Be Swift' work around been patched already?

2 minutes ago, thesahinonur said:

On today’s daily run’s bottom path there was a holdout with invisible enemies mod which seems to be impossible to succeed it!

Avoid Invisible Enemies at all costs XD, and by extension of that, Mystery Encounters

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

Avoid Invisible Enemies at all costs XD, and by extension of that, Mystery Encounters

Lol yeah. I havent played the daily runs, yet just saw it on a livestream. 

I dont have plus membership atm, so does backing up save files and settings to a usb drive work? It takes some time as far as i remember. 

I will try that tomorrow! I dont know exactly how it works, so it came to my mind.

Edited by thesahinonur

16 minutes ago, thesahinonur said:

Lol yeah. I havent played the daily runs, yet just saw it on a livestream. 

I dont have plus membership atm, so does backing up save files and settings to a usb drive work? It takes some time as far as i remember. 

I will try that tomorrow! I dont know exactly how it works, so it came to my mind.

PS5 saves unfortunately doesn't let you save files to the USB only to the cloud

• Like 1

Working perfectly, just got both trophies for daily run. Mean save to cloud in safehouse and launch game from activities. I activated all accessibility and during normal run was working, only during boss fight slow motion was enabled.

Many thanks gents for your solution

Cheers 

Can someone better explain what to do if encountering a black screen? I got it, then closed the game, started the game, and now it says "Start Activity" instead of "Resume". Did I do something wrong?

Annoying because I was on the final boss and was going to take my first attempt, but now I guess I have to wait another day :(

Edited by BrilloHD

6 minutes ago, BrilloHD said:

Can someone better explain what to do if encountering a black screen? I got it, then closed the game, started the game, and now it says "Start Activity" instead of "Resume". Did I do something wrong?

Annoying because I was on the final boss and was going to take my first attempt, but now I guess I have to wait another day :(

I deleted the local PS5 save, downloaded my cloud save again, and then started the game normally (not using the activity card). After the game has started, go back to the PS5 menu and resume activity.

Edited by BusyFace13

3 minutes ago, BusyFace13 said:

I deleted the local PS5 save, downloaded my cloud save again, and then started the game normally (not using the activity card).

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH! That worked perfectly! And not a moment too soon, just saw an update start downloading right as I was loading the game up.

And today's Daily isn't too bad. Yara is pretty great with this since she comes with Lev helping all the time. Only died once in an Assault haha. The Infected Hunted is at the Resort, which is a good large open area. Beat the boss first try (Elite). Threw my three Molotovs and used all three of my explosive arrows, downed them before they knew I was there. Then it was just a matter of running around and killing the last three stragglers. Didn't get hit. Phew! What a relief! Got a few more trophies to go and 100% is mine!

And thank you so much, @Optinooby, for discovering this awesome workaround! :)

• Like 2

I don't think this works anymore, there was an update and all I get is a black screen now when I resume activity.

Even when allowing the game to boot up first and then hitting resume activity it doesn't work for me.

Edit: It seems it works when you hit Resume Activity once you're in the No Return menus. Put me right back at the Safe House. Haven't died yet on my run so I don't know if this will work all the way through with the recent update.

I died at the Seraphite Elite boss, downloaded save, went to No Return menu, then I tried to Resume Activity but it gave me an error. For some reason I had to wait in the No Return menu for a bit before it allowed me to Resume Activity again. So it still works. Thanks @Optinooby

Edited by PostGameBlues
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, BrilloHD said:

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH! That worked perfectly! And not a moment too soon, just saw an update start downloading right as I was loading the game up.

And today's Daily isn't too bad. Yara is pretty great with this since she comes with Lev helping all the time. Only died once in an Assault haha. The Infected Hunted is at the Resort, which is a good large open area. Beat the boss first try (Elite). Threw my three Molotovs and used all three of my explosive arrows, downed them before they knew I was there. Then it was just a matter of running around and killing the last three stragglers. Didn't get hit. Phew! What a relief! Got a few more trophies to go and 100% is mine!

And thank you so much, @Optinooby, for discovering this awesome workaround! :)

Chiming in to say that I completed today's Daily Run as well (Yara + Lev) using the workaround!! Thank you @Optinooby!!

Yara + Lev worked really well because Lev can take out enemies for you (especially if you improve aggression using supplements). Crawled around and stealthily killed or avoided everyone in the first four encounters, and only died once on the boss because I didn't realise that invisible prone didn't work there. I think the Seraphite Elite may be the easiest of the bosses; I threw several Molotovs and took them out really fast in the first 10 seconds and then slow-mo capped everyone else from behind the counter. Best of luck everyone!!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, IKARUS-RG said:

I think the Seraphite Elite may be the easiest of the bosses; I threw several Molotovs and took them out really fast in the first 10 seconds and then slow-mo capped everyone else from behind the counter. Best of luck everyone!!

I had 3 explosive arrows that pretty much tore down both bosses simultaneously, maybe threw one molly to finish it up. Rest of the smaller enemies were easy to take care of with slow-mo and a pistol.

On 1/23/2024 at 4:58 AM, TheWandererHere said:

Any tips for today’s boss? (Rattler Captain) 

On my first try, I immediately went prone and in a few seconds, a dog located me and I died almost instantly. That was kind of funny. 

I managed to beat it after a few attempts. I used slow motion with toggle and left it enabled most of the time, especially while aiming and shooting. I started the run by headshotting the dog at sight right away (with a silencer) and immediately went prone. They usually lose sight of you after this and then you can get 1 more easy kill. But even if you're spotted, just run to the left corner from your starting position and just crawl and headshot everyone that comes close. There are 2 health items on the way there too. Going prepared is important as well. Yesterday the top route had 4 hunted and 1 capture modes, so it was easy to farm resources. I had 4 pipe bombs, 3 trap mines and 5 incendiary shells or something like that other than the usual weapons with lots of ammo. It was more than enough, I barely touched my shotgun tbh. The boss easily died after a few pipe bombs and 1 trap mine explosion.

I didn't die from today's run. It is super easy to be honest like someone said above. For the boss use cocktails and quickly get rid of them. But I did use the save upload method just in case something happened. 

2 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

A new update launched today, is the upload save trick still working? I am talking about version 1.000.050

Yes, just did the trophy.

Edited by JekaDjeka
  • Like 2

Is it just me or you can't do the "invisibility while prone" in the boss' stage? It's weird that they disable it during the encounter yet still allow the other accessibility options.

Also, wish you could unlock permanent upgrades for the characters. This would make harder difficulties a bit easier.

I just got this trophy. From what I read on this forum alot of people are doing the save exploit then re-downloading the game, you don't need to do that. Just upload you save from the safe house after an encounter. Then hit continue from the activity cards on the PS5 home screen. Puts you right back in. 

• Like 1

I managed to get it done today (GROUNDED - JESSE) without too much difficulty. If anyone is doing their DAILY RUN today (25th of January) - highly recommend sticking to the top side of the "run" as many of the encounters appear to be hunted which can be easily cheesed through prone. Just make sure to take advantage of the infected based encounters for restocking of materials and preserving ammo for the boss (Arcade Bloater).

The problem for me today is the mission 3 at the up of the choices there is zombies but i cannot kill from behind ( zombies with infected crystal on head) and when i kill melee behind the another's i am spotted and every zombies are attack me... dont know how to pass the mission 3 on the up of choices , any ideas? use my silenced gun? but i loose ammo if i do that and 3 waves of 5 zombies for finish the mission no timer pass. have to kill the 15.

Today's run is also super easy imo, even though I already had the trophy tried it for fun and I didn't even get once the whole run, I recommend bottom path and when reaching the crossroad choose the upper bottom portion instead of the mistery encounter

super easy? lol we are talking the hardest difficulty , and i cannot pass the assault with the zombies i am always spotted when i kill one from behind... and i have to kill 15 zombies for clear the mission i take 2 hit's i am dead.