Has 'May Your Death Be Swift' work around been patched already?

3 minutes ago, Mouton33 said:

super easy? lol we are talking the hardest difficulty , and i cannot pass the assault with the zombies i am always spotted when i kill one from behind... and i have to kill 15 zombies for clear the mission i take 2 hit's i am dead.

Don't try to do stealth. Infected are easiest enemy on No Return. Just shoot them on legs and finish with melee.

i sometimes kill the 2 or 3 first with my silenced gun pistol and finish the last with stealth attack from behind , got one time to wave 3 but dead because i launched one rock ( not the piped bomber. piped bomber can killing one shot team of zombies but they have to stay close range for it , i cannot pass this damn mission 3...

yesssss i finnaly got it , trophy unlocked , damn retry really hard... mission 3 dead over +20 times , just use your piped bomb if you is spotted and the zombies running on you... The boss is really strong WTF i launched all my 6 piped bomb upgraded and he is alive!!!! use the shotgun with fire ammo and got it!!!! i hate this challenges , happy some people have found a way for retry and pass the 1try / day. because without this it's near impossible to get it...

Today’s run with Manny was pretty easy. If you go with the route of the pictures down of the board you can go with only capture and hunted, which is fairly easy with the invisible crouching accessibility settings. 

I bought the double-barrel shotgun with some incendiary ammo and just blasted the stalker and all the other infected in slow-motion and was able to get it on my first try. 

For those who don’t have it yet, today’s run is your chance to get it! :)

14 hours ago, dee-lan said:

Today’s run with Manny was pretty easy. If you go with the route of the pictures down of the board you can go with only capture and hunted, which is fairly easy with the invisible crouching accessibility settings. 

I bought the double-barrel shotgun with some incendiary ammo and just blasted the stalker and all the other infected in slow-motion and was able to get it on my first try. 

thanks to your advice I got the trophy today

• Like 1

16 hours ago, dee-lan said:

The last bloody Clicker on the boss stage got me because the hunting pistol reload is so slow and I backed myself into a corner 😅 I was so mad! I'll get it another day, I guess.

Already got the trophy, but I've done the last two daily runs on moderate for fun, and for some reason, the leaderboards aren't showing my results. I've cycled through global, friends, etc. and it keeps saying, "You haven't done this daily run."

What gives? Do you have to do these run on hard or higher? Or is the latest update preventing from uploading your run if you're using accessibility options?

6 minutes ago, Taizuke said:

Already got the trophy, but I've done the last two daily runs on moderate for fun, and for some reason, the leaderboards aren't showing my results. I've cycled through global, friends, etc. and it keeps saying, "You haven't done this daily run."

What gives? Do you have to do these run on hard or higher? Or is the latest update preventing from uploading your run if you're using accessibility options?

Nope. It's almost certainly the game server's fault, nothing on your end.

When I beat that same daily run (January 26, Manny) on moderate difficulty for fun I too got this message. The next day's run however (January 27, Mel) DID force me and my score onto the leaderboard upon beating it.

• Like 1

Just got the trophy. Took the bottom ones. The two assault ones are easy if you stealth your way through with invisible prone. Getting to the safe in the third one was also easy with that. The fourth one was just waiting 2 minutes with invisible prone. The fifth was a bit tricky as the infected always spot you, even with invisible prone. I just ran around and killed what was in my way. Because the enemies dropped bombs, it made it quite a bit easier. The boss was super easy, just needs a bit of luck. Took me a good hour (without counting closing/reloading save, etc).

It’s still working, I did it today on the resort boss with Ellie and Tommy without much trouble. Before the final boss I uploaded my save to PS+ (make sure you have auto-sync off for the game). I died once (damn dogs) and was able to restart by deleting my local save file, downloading my pre-boss save from PS+, and then starting No Return from the activity card. It did not work for me if I just launched the game normally. Got the boss on my second try for the trophy.

Edited by Swotam

1 hour ago, Swotam said:

It’s still working, I did it today on the resort boss with Ellie and Tommy without much trouble. Before the final boss I uploaded my save to PS+ (make sure you have auto-sync off for the game). I died once (damn dogs) and was able to restart by deleting my local save file, downloading my pre-boss save from PS+, and then starting No Return from the activity card. It did not work for me if I just launched the game normally. Got the boss on my second try for the trophy.

Can I just confirm what the activity card is ? Are we talking from the PS5 menu of the game ? Or talking in game somewhere ? 

I died today with Ellie at the boss fight , was in autopilot and overwrote my cloud save rather than download it 🤦‍♂️ 

16 minutes ago, JWill_55 said:

Can I just confirm what the activity card is ? Are we talking from the PS5 menu of the game ? Or talking in game somewhere ? 

I died today with Ellie at the boss fight , was in autopilot and overwrote my cloud save rather than download it 🤦‍♂️ 

Just go to the game on the PS5 Home Screen and scroll down to your activities, there‘s one for No Return. Just resume there and it takes you right back to your safe house.

• Like 1

Today's run (Jan 28) with Abby doesn't look too bad if you take the top-most route of the tree with only Assault and Hunted. It's the Rattler Resort boss again so beware of the dogs. Silenced pistol is good to thin out the enemies, use trap mines at your last known position to take enemies out when they come to investigate, use pipe bombs or molotovs on the boss as well as long guns like the rifle, silenced SMG, or the assault rifle.

Be sure to enable combat accessibility options to make things easier and take it slow and steady.

17 hours ago, Swotam said:

Today's run (Jan 28) with Abby doesn't look too bad if you take the top-most route of the tree with only Assault and Hunted. It's the Rattler Resort boss again so beware of the dogs. Silenced pistol is good to thin out the enemies, use trap mines at your last known position to take enemies out when they come to investigate, use pipe bombs or molotovs on the boss as well as long guns like the rifle, silenced SMG, or the assault rifle.

Be sure to enable combat accessibility options to make things easier and take it slow and steady.

I just did it with the top-most route. Absolutely doable.

Optinooby!  You are a godsend and your method worked like a charm!  Also for anyone wanting to make it easier, if it hasn't been mentioned is using  (Accessibility > Combat Accessibility)

On my run I ended up with a "?" Turned out to be "HUNTED" I just laid down in a corner and waited for the timer to run out

• Like 1

For some reason my backup saves to the Cloud aren't working for me. I just died on round 3 and literally as soon as I died I shut off the game, went to Download the save from the Cloud and went back into the game but it says I already did my daily run. But I keep reading that for other people they're able to try multiple times. Am I doing something wrong? I saved my data by uploading it to the Cloud after the 2nd round, then as soon as I died in round 3 shut off the game immediately, downloaded the Cloud saved data but I'm locked out of the daily run (even tho it says I still have a Daily Run in Progress). Did the same thing for me yesterday as well. I don't get it.

It even says I "currently have a Daily Run in progress" but there is no option to continue it. 

Edited by Beast_Mode255

2 hours ago, Beast_Mode255 said:

For some reason my backup saves to the Cloud aren't working for me. I just died on round 3 and literally as soon as I died I shut off the game, went to Download the save from the Cloud and went back into the game but it says I already did my daily run. But I keep reading that for other people they're able to try multiple times. Am I doing something wrong? I saved my data by uploading it to the Cloud after the 2nd round, then as soon as I died in round 3 shut off the game immediately, downloaded the Cloud saved data but I'm locked out of the daily run (even tho it says I still have a Daily Run in Progress). Did the same thing for me yesterday as well. I don't get it.

Have you disabled save file auto-sync in your PS5 settings? By default the console will automatically sync your save file to the cloud, so if you want to be able to have a backup save in the cloud you need to turn this setting off for the game. I posted a thread about it a week or two ago, but you have to go into your PS5 save file settings menu and disable the auto-sync setting for TLOU2 Remastered. This will make the game behave like a PS4 game (without any automatic sync), so you can upload a save to the cloud and that save will always be there unless you manually overwrite it.

Also, make sure you are attempting to restart your run from the Activity Card for No Return and not by launching the game normally. It doesn't work if you just launch the game and select No Return. 

9 hours ago, Swotam said:

Have you disabled save file auto-sync in your PS5 settings? By default the console will automatically sync your save file to the cloud, so if you want to be able to have a backup save in the cloud you need to turn this setting off for the game. I posted a thread about it a week or two ago, but you have to go into your PS5 save file settings menu and disable the auto-sync setting for TLOU2 Remastered. This will make the game behave like a PS4 game (without any automatic sync), so you can upload a save to the cloud and that save will always be there unless you manually overwrite it.

Also, make sure you are attempting to restart your run from the Activity Card for No Return and not by launching the game normally. It doesn't work if you just launch the game and select No Return. 

I do have auto sync turned off, but sorry I might be dumb here, but what do you mean by restart my run from the Activity Card? Whatever that is has got to be what the problem is? Thanks in advance

Nevermind I just figured it out! Thank you so much, I had no clue about the Activity Card option, I've never used it before for any game. Thanks again!