7 minutes ago, TheDarkKratos said:

Is this the 3rd game in that series?

I assume so.

Edited by Dry
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, KenjiCBZ said:

My Name is Mayo Online when?

🤔

That or a My Name Is Mayo trilogy native to the PS5 at 3840 × 2160 pixels.

A current gen. re-release of Mr. Massagy but with additional base game trophies (I'm talking about those achievements the Steam release has on its list that don't exist on the PS4 version) would be glorious too.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
54 minutes ago, Kittens Are Awesome said:

It's $0.01 on the USA store. Regular price. 

I didn't know that, I had $0.07 on my US account. Bought that and Destroy All Humans Clone Carnage, probably never play them but why not for 3 cents. 

Posted (edited)

To be completely honest, I don’t give a cracker that Road Bustle: Online is selling at a next to nothing discount.

On this PSN account, 500 platinum trophies later (admittedly, somewhere between 60 and 80 percent of which come from multi-platform/region stacks from either CHILIDOG, eastasiasoft, Ratalaika etc. or straight-up shovelware developers)… yeah, I think I’m done financially supporting the publisher of this asset flip and others just like them.

Edited by Dry
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Dry said:

To be completely honest, I don’t give a cracker that Road Bustle: Online is selling at a next to nothing discount.

On this PSN account, 500 platinum trophies later (admittedly, somewhere between 60 and 80 percent of which come from multi-platform/region stacks from either CHILIDOG, eastasiasoft, Ratalaika etc. or straight-up shovelware developers)… yeah, I think I’m done financially supporting the publisher of this asset flip and others just like them.

@Dry but you need the trilogy bro…

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, AlonMercer said:

Yeah it's £0.20 for me. This would be embarrassing to have on my profile. Aren't you just buying a platinum at that point? 

Then you are easily embarrassed. And yea that's the case for like 90% of games nowadays...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, GUDGER666 said:

Then you are easily embarrassed. And yea that's the case for like 90% of games nowadays...

Easily embarrassed to have absolute garbage taint my profile? Oh yes, every time. How do you think I feel seeing Skull and Bones in my list of platinums? lol

3 minutes ago, AlonMercer said:

Easily embarrassed to have absolute garbage taint my profile? Oh yes, every time. How do you think I feel seeing Skull and Bones in my list of platinums? lol

Unlocking the Skull And Bones platinum trophy will always be more respectable than platting any one Road Bustle stack. Both are dodgy yes but one isn’t to be considered shovelware, unlike the other.