new pvp update full house

locia

full house is achievable in the new pvp playlist. as long the lobby startet with 8 players you will recive it in the end.  i also got kick it, so my guess is you are able to recive all mp trophys like win tier x and play 25 lakeshore events.

you can start the new pvp mode from the menu and it will put you directly in a lobby with other players without the need to start a playlist and hope 7 othre guys join.  atleast full house will now be way easier then before

Edited by locia
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, lordzeze said:

Is this a permanent playlist or was it just a temporary thing?

I'd like to know too as I have had this game in my backlog for a while but the mp seemed like a hassle.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, JAK-KRIEG said:

I'd like to know too as I have had this game in my backlog for a while but the mp seemed like a hassle.

I just installed the game and I'm pretty sure it is permanent. Under the PVP mode there are 4 playlists to choose from. There is the quick race option and then 3 other playlists which rotate out. All 4 will work for the trophy.

Edited by lordzeze
  • Like 2

59 minutes ago, lordzeze said:

I just installed the game and I'm pretty sure it is permanent. Under the PVP mode there are 4 playlists to choose from. There is the quick race option and then 3 other playlists which rotate out. All 4 will work for the trophy.

Good news thanks. I'll play it after my current game :)

• Like 1

On 3/19/2024 at 11:17 AM, JAK-KRIEG said:

Good news thanks. I'll play it after my current game :)

A lot of full lobbies right now so best to start soonish <3

• Like 2

Hey Guys 

For anyone afraid of pinging a trophy and having this as a platinum blocker (like I was) the pvp playlists do make this so much easier and I just left lobbies until I finally got one that started with 8 players.

The game is pretty popular still so this only took me about 30 minutes of trying a few weeks back.

Definitely recommend knocking these out whilst the game is popular though as an 8 man lobby will be a pain to boost.

Goodluck!!!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Mr_Wright95 said:

Hey Guys 

For anyone afraid of pinging a trophy and having this as a platinum blocker (like I was) the pvp playlists do make this so much easier and I just left lobbies until I finally got one that started with 8 players.

The game is pretty popular still so this only took me about 30 minutes of trying a few weeks back.

Definitely recommend knocking these out whilst the game is popular though as an 8 man lobby will be a pain to boost.

Goodluck!!!

I got the trophy first quick race lobby I joined, after 3 races the trophy popped even though we were only 4 players left in the final race.