Dem trophies

Considering we can get all those perks in one-two playthroughs, this plat sounds really easy... In a recent livestream, the collectibles were highlighted on the map!

Here's hoping the Uber difficulty won't turn out to be another FUBAR 

The game looks pretty generic to me. Hopefully they release a demo before the games comes out because I'd like to try it, possibly even buy the game, but it really doesn't look like it brings anything new to the table and with no multiplayer I don't think I can justify a $60 purchase for a few hours of gameplay. 

Parker

The game looks cool as shit to me ;) an easy trophy list is always a bonus ^,^ 

Not paying full price for it, I'll wait 6 months until it hits £12 haha.

Have fun everyone if you're playing this on release. ;P

The game looks cool as shit to me ;) an easy trophy list is always a bonus ^,^ 

Not paying full price for it, I'll wait 6 months until it hits £12 haha.

Have fun everyone if you're playing this on release. ;P

Love your profile pic...

The game looks pretty generic to me. Hopefully they release a demo before the games comes out because I'd like to try it, possibly even buy the game, but it really doesn't look like it brings anything new to the table and with no multiplayer I don't think I can justify a $60 purchase for a few hours of gameplay. 

Parker

Yeah it kinda looks generic but extremely fun. Plus, none of the games coming out this year look mindblowingly innovative tbh 

Love your profile pic...

Yeah it kinda looks generic but extremely fun. Plus, none of the games coming out this year look mindblowingly innovative tbh 

It does look really fun, no denying that. As far as nothing being innovative this year, that does seem to be the case with shooters but I think Project Cars is going to be extremely innovative. It has the potential to be the first real racing sim on consoles and from what the developers have said it will be identical to the PC version which rarely happens. I can't wait for that game. 

Parker 

Seems like a pretty straightforward trophy list.  Curious on how the perk system is, but I think the hardest trophy will be Uber difficulty...I don't expect that to be easy at all...

Pretty excited for a new Wolfenstein though.  Plus knowing a new DooM is around the corner is awesome as well.

I had time to take on the first mission yesterday evening - almost at the end of it. OK, it's level one, but so far Uber isn't too bad. "Stealth" and "tactical" (if you've not played it, they're the game's equivalent of playstyles and skill-trees) are the name of the game so far. I like that the game doesn't force you to play in any particular way, each confrontation flows organically from one style of play to another, and on and on.

My plan of attack trophy wise is to try and finish UBER on my first playthrough, then do a second playthrough for perks and collectibles.

So far, I'm having great fun with it. The combat is satisfying in a dumb "hur-hur I just turned you into mincemeat" kind of way. 

anyone else having trouble hearing what they are saying seems like bullets, explosions, ambient sounds all trump voice work. even on my gold pulse headset (I'm playing it on ps3 and posting here as the ps3 page is dead).  I'm loving the game though.

Yeah, sure am. Especially the first chapter, audio is easier to hear later on. I have subs on just in case i miss something because it does get too loud [the background/envrionment]

After the swimming part and reaching the surface, the level was still covered in muddy water and I couldn't see a thing and got killed. That and the music seems a little wonky sometimes

Ouch. Music has been on point for me, what a bad ass soundtrack though. And the end credits song is beautifuly sung.

Ouch. Music has been on point for me, what a bad ass soundtrack though. And the end credits song is beautifuly sung.

I could hear I was being eaten by a dog but I couldn't actually see it lol

I heard you can delete the patch and play the last level on Uber and still get the trophy

I'm playing on UBER for my first playthrough and it's kind of rough for me. Can't take much damage before you die. I've died a lot, and get stuck at some parts for a good 3-6 retries it seems. I'm still trucking along, but the uber trophy will be the hardest for me to obtain for sure.

I could hear I was being eaten by a dog but I couldn't actually see it lol

I heard you can delete the patch and play the last level on Uber and still get the trophy

LOL, That didnt happen to me, sounds hilarious though.

Yeah sure can, im saving that trick after i mop up all collectibles.

• 1 month later...