Original Cheat Codes Work!

Lil-Gameboy123

If you activate the cheats and super cheats menu, then select the quit option in the game menu, then start a new game, the cheats will still be available to select and the trophies will be unlockable.

EDIT: I type too slow… what Musashiden said….

Edited by TwoThirdsSoul
  • Like 3

I recommend switching your net off until you get the platinum, or it will update with the patch super dooper fast. Bad driver has a video too. Many thanks to The OP.

Edited by TheDarkKratos
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, TheDarkKratos said:

I recommend switching your net off until you get the platinum, or it will update with the patch super dooper fast. Bad driver has a video too. Many thanks to The OP.

This 👆. MediEvil Ressurection had their cheats patched up, so there’s no doubt this PS1 version will get theirs patched up too eventually. So if you want to get this game done and over with quickly and use the cheats, don’t wait. You never know when it’ll be too late and you’ll have to play the game legit.

29 minutes ago, Sir_WobblyTickle said:

I've just set my console to offline to avoid any patches. Just wanted to ask can I still earn trophies offline and will the save/load and rewind function still work offline? 

Yes and yes and yes.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, VanDeaM said:

Do you have to do the trophies in one sitting? If I save my game and turn it off, will I be able to reactivate the cheats and continue getting trophies?

No need to do them all in one sitting. You should be fine as long as you act quickly before the cheats get patched up.

Meanwhile, for the trophies such as the 32 vials and 5 Game Overs, to get them to pop, I first made an in game save with the “memory card” at Zarok’s Lair (not the Rewind Function save) so I could instantly return to where I was without needing to skip through all the levels again, I went through the skeleton army battle and kept all skeletons alive to maximize the energy vials each time, then I collected all of the vials before letting Lord Kardok kill me. I sped this up by continuing to use the Good Lightning ability on him to drain my own health until I died.

• Like 1