Any ideas on improve my completion?

Hello everyone.I plan to increase my completion rate and reduce the number of unearned trophies. I've actually been doing this for almost three years.

Based on my game list, are there any fun and short games?

This is my game list:https://psnprofiles.com/Ezio_Xevil

By the way, I use Google Translate

Looking at your list the only that I see fun and short is Bastion and maybe Layers of Fear but I don't have that game.

If you don't want to go for the platinum and just beating the game to reduce those Es there are a lot more. I would recommend Crash Bandicoot, Borderlands 3 and the Batman Arkham, Resdient Evil and Yakuza ones.

• Like 1

I haven't played AC Valhalla yet but should be fun and not that hard.

How to survive is fun and takes not that long imho.

Jump Force is kinda fun if you like fighting games.

Broken Age is a relatively platinum if I remember correctly (if you use a walkthrough guide). Same with bridge constructor. Same with everybody gone to the rapture.

Driveclub is fun when you're into racing, but Platinum is unobtainable now.

Skyrim would be a go to game for me personally. Takes time but is fun. Same with dying light and Fallout 4.

Silence easy plat with walkthrough guide.

Ark: survival evolved is easy when using cheats. (I suggest using a keyboard)

Human fall flat is really fun when playing with a friend.

• Like 1

If you're just trying to focus on overall completion, I'd firstly use the trophy advisor feature. Since it gives you an idea on trophies you're missing and the percentage of people on PSNP that have obtained it already, that gives you an idea of how easy/quick they are to obtain. You can also break down by specific trophy types - maybe sort by platinum, and any work your way down from most common to least common if you want a place to start with reasonable expectations. 

If you want specific suggestions though, I'd say it depends on your strengths and preferences. Off the top of my head, the Destroy All Human games are pretty easy and not too time-consuming, but you might need a guide for all the collectables. Control also has a pretty positive reputation. Ys 8 and Bastion were great games too. You just need to pick a place and get started.

Overall, biggest tip is just to slow down on adding new games to the list until you've chipped away at some of your biggest incompletes. The more trophies a game has, the more it will affect your completion, so a game like Cities: Skylines where you only have 2 of its current 120 trophies is eating a bigger hole in your completion rating than a game like Everybody's Gone To The Rapture. Knocking out some of those monsters is probably the best thing you can do for your completion percentage, but if you can make good time on multiple shorter games, that works too. Just find your rhythm and practice discipline if you have a goal you want to achieve. Good luck! 

• Like 3

To reduce my backlog, I set myself a rule to not start a new game until one of the old ones is completed. In other words, only a platinum allows me to start the next game.

But I am also very addicted to play new games. There unfortunately were many instances I broke the rule but could catch up and raise my completion. Once I hit 90% completion I’m done and just try to hold or  slightly increase it.

• Like 1

For me I work on the easy and short plats of the backlog first. 

Also, I tend to only have a max of 3 games going at once. in order to start a new one, i force myself to platinum at least one game of the three that I am currently playing, as otherwise before you know it you will have ended up with 10 uncompleted games and it gets more difficult then. 

• Like 2

Make a quick spreadsheet and track the progress you make every month. May 1st - 68.12% (8,069 unearned) could be entry 1.

It'll help keep you motivated if you're able to look back and see the actual progress you've made. It's easy to get overwhelmed by a large project if you don't break it down into smaller goals and get those small wins on a regular basis.

• Like 1

I would create a spreadsheet, separate them by year,  and then see how long it would take you to complete them. There are probably many easy games in your backlog that you've forgotten about. I've had a look at your backlog, and there are so many games that you've played a bit of and moved onto another game. Limit yourself to playing 1-3 games at a time, going forward.

If you're looking for specific recommendations:

Tearaway Unfolded - decent challenge but not long, has a collectible trophy

Akiba's Trip 2 - really fun and short game

Dreamals Dream Quest - it has a 40% clear rate, so it must be easy to complete

Others with high clear rates:

Dusty Raging Fist

Metropolis Defenders

Whispering Willows

Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments

Bridge Constructor

Furwind

• Like 1

You have 235 games not at 100% and many of them are in the single digit %. You will increase your % the fastest by tackling these games that have low completion %. Prioritize games with a low number of trophies, and those with easy trophies. The more games you have at 100% and the fewer you have with just 1 or 2 trophies, they faster your % will increase. 

• Like 1

Control is a good game, just finished it. I will make a list and start new games less often. My goal is currently 80%.

I was mistaken before. I thought reaching 100% would effectively increase the overall completion rate, But Thir13en says it's more effective to get more unearned trophies. He's absolutely right.

I'll start with a simple unfinished game with more trophies.

Anyway, Thanks and happy trophy hunting everyone

• Like 1