Die, monster. You don't belong in this world!

Senshu573

Hi there!

My region is in Asia. This here's my main account.

This is a nice site, and the features it offers for trophy cards/pages are awesome, I didn't know my rarest trophies were my The Last Guy trophies, haha.

I had my PS3 since August 2009. I was about to buy one when MGS4 was released, but I got scammed and had to earn money again for a year.

I'm quite happy with my PS3 now, I mainly concentrate on Japanese games, specifically Region 2 NTSC-J versions, but it doesn't mean I can't play with localized versions.

Nowadays, I can't play much online, I've had this restricted NAT (NAT3) for a year now and I've tried everything...DMZ, Port Forwarding, UPnP...raah.

I think no one here really knows this Japanese free PSN game but I'm a regular player (er, reader) of Shuukan Toro Station (it was Mainichi Issyo back then).

Games I'm playing now:

1. MGS HD

2. Yakuza 4/Ryu ga Gotoku 4 (got a US version for sale)

3. Akumajo Dracula: Harmony of Despair (Castlevania)

4. Tekken Hybrid (just for the lulz)

As for trophies...I like trophies. Some of them really don't indicate my skill level, but I use trophies for my identity, and pretty much, having 100% signifies I enjoyed the game, not that I totally beat it. There's waaaaay beyond what a gamer can do after a Platinum trophy. Take for instance, Bayonetta. I still haven't got 10 million Halos for that ultimate optional boss, and it ain't even a trophy achievement.

Anyway, I think I'm going to be the last person to register here for 2011, woohoo!

Nice to meet you guys! Happy New Year.

いいもなだな。

• Like 1