PlayStation Plus June Update (NA)

Goro

14107783479_9e2005df87_o.jpg

Trine 2: Complete Story (PS4)
Free for PS Plus members 

Trine 2: Complete Story is a beautiful, award-winning sidescrolling game of action, puzzles and platforming. Play as the three Heroes – Amadeus the Wizard, Pontius the Knight, and Zoya the Thief – and join their adventure through dangers untold in a fantastical fairytale world, including physics-based puzzles using fire, water, gravity and magic wicked goblins and their evil plan and a magical environment full of wonder.

14291124811_cc9508d45c_o.jpg

Pixeljunk Shooter Ultimate (PS4)
Free for PS Plus members

PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate is a twin-stick shooter with equal elements of action, exploration and puzzle solving. Saving scientists and uncovering the mysteries of an ill-fated research trip requires you to study and manipulate your environment. Blast and dig through rock and ice, unleashing floods of water, lava, gas, magnetic oil and even deadly stomach acid, all powered by an advanced fluid mechanics simulation.

14107924347_4eb2616d33_o.jpg

NBA 2K14 (PS3)
Free for PS Plus members

NBA 2K13 was a monstrous release for the world’s 1 NBA video game franchise, with more than 38 Sports Game of the Year and ‘Best Of’ mentions. NBA 2K14 will raise the bar yet again, providing the best basketball gaming experience for legions of sports fans and gamers around the world.

14294471535_f804bf878b_o.jpg

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (PS3)
Free for PS Plus members

The pages of the Thievius Raccoonus are disappearing and now Sly and The Gang must get back together to save the Cooper Clan legacy from being destroyed forever! Travel through time, meeting and playing as Sly’s ancestors as you race to recover the past to save their future.

14293928614_228f0743fa_o.jpg

Terraria (PS Vita)
Free for PS Plus members

DIG, FIGHT, EXPLORE, BUILD! Nothing is impossible in the special edition version of this action-packed sandbox adventure! Over a dozen environments and hundreds of items to craft and enemies to defeat! The world is your canvas – make it your own.

14292502382_85078b081f_o.jpg

Mutant Mudds Deluxe (PS Vita)
Free for PS Plus members

Love pixels? Fond of platformers? Is there a special place in your heart for the 8-bit and 16-bit era? Want to have fun? Yes!? Well, you’ve come to the right place, my friend. Mutant Mudds Deluxe is a “12-bit” action platformer full of pixels and platforming fun! Our hero, Max, may be just a 2D sprite, but he can leap into the third dimension by jetting between the background and the foreground playfields with his trusty jetpack in this unique dimensionally-woven experience.

Edited by Goro
  • Like 3

New format

As you’ll see below, starting in June, members will have access to two titles per month for each of our platforms.

Starting in July, every title in the Instant Game Collection will be available the first Tuesday of the month, and will be free for the month, until the first Tuesday of the following month

Edited by HeySumbode

Can't wait to see what E3 brings, hoping for announcement of evergreen switch overs for both PS3 and Vita, and the announcement of a stable of 6 PS4 games at a time with at least 2 Evergreens announced.

In the EU blog they stated that the yearly titles will be dropped and will not be replaced. I'm guessing this will be the same for the NA PS+.

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 1

Trine 2 on PS4? Cool, I've been hoping that would go free...gives me another reason to get a second controller for co op (the first two being Rayman Legends and Mercenary Kings)

Also Mutant Mudds is nice on Vita, I have it on 3DS, but don't use that for much other than actual 3DS games anymore. I wish they'd put out more Gameboy/Color and Game Gear VC games.

i love the new direction they are going with 2 games per platform and games all coming out the first tuesday.
Unfortuanetly, Sly Cooper Theives in Time was literally the only game that interested me in the June lineup. :(