Santa Monica teasing the new God of War on twitter

UMPiCK24

246jo5z.png

This has gone up on @SonySantaMonica few hours back. They're obviously refering to the recent earthquake in LA on Sunday, but do you think it's a tease for a new GoW game?
I certainly hope so, even though the last one wasn't so good (IMO), and I'd love to see another next-gen Sony exclusive  :yay:

God of War: Earthquake?

God of Earthquakes? seems like a pretty lame "power" to have. "I can...ehmm..SHAKE THE GROUND...slightly". At least it would be something new for the series, as we haven't seen that in a long time  :lol:

Edited by UMPiCK24

As long as they make a good story and don't put the camera 3km away when I'm fighting(looking at you Acescion) I don't see how this is bad, could put a "pass the game on the hardest difficulty" trophy for once, hard mode in GOW:A is still like fighting flowers with a sword

God of Earthquakes? seems like a pretty lame "power" to have. "I can...ehmm..SHAKE THE GROUND...slightly". At least it would be something new for the series, as we haven't seen that in a long time  :lol:

GoW is greek mythology right? Well, the earthquake god is Poseidon if I remember right, and he had the power to manipulate the sea too, and even talk to horses! So pimp :pimp:

I may be completely wrong though :blush:

GoW is greek mythology right? Well, the earthquake god is Poseidon if I remember right, and he had the power to manipulate the sea too, and even talk to horses! So pimp :pimp:

I may be completely wrong though :blush:

You're absolutely correct, though he was mainly the God of Seas, but he could cause earthquakes. All of his power came from the trident, which he slammed either to the water or the ground, creating tidal waves and rough seas or eathquakes. GoW makes all of the gods look so much more badass then in the Greek mythology...

btw: He was able to talk to horses because he actually created them as gift to a godess (not sure which one though)  :blink: