Was it worth to Platinum this game?

i think its worth it i don't having *yet but i might not even get it lol i go back to games after a long time and try and get them im working on Watch Dogs, Terraria and if i don't get them now ill go back for them eventully but im going of track YES it was worth it every platinum is if you enjoyed it unless its Hanna Montana  :giggle:  :awesome:  :yay:  :pimp:

Well, in my case I would say that getting all the single player trophies was worth it (main campaing and dlc) but then when I got to the online trophies (specifically the Lvl 55 one), I regretted every minute. I still got them, I was only a couple trophies away from the platinum so I wasn't going to back down but I hated every single online match I played.

• Like 1

Any game is worth it if you enjoyed it. Although there are some games just way to dang easy that shouldn't have plats or that shouldn't have been made *cough* Hanna Montana *Cough* 

lol exactly my point! Hanna Montana :S what a stupid f***ing game shouldn't have a plat :pimp:  

Yeah, for me it was definitely worth it.

I've played and loved all the AC games, and this one was right up there near the top. About 50 hours total and loved every minute of the swash-buckling adventure (exploration, stealthy stabbing, etc.)

I'd also never really played the online in AC games before, but had a great time with a very different style of multiplayer (instead of the standard shooter fare).

So, in summary, YES IT WAS WORTH IT :D

• Like 1

I'm one trophy away from the platinum, the level 55 in multiplayer one. The rest of the game is really fun though, so I think it's worth it. 

The level 55 in the multiplayer was pretty easy, I think it's the one trophy that I didn't have a single problem, just my opinion though.

Well, in my case I would say that getting all the single player trophies was worth it (main campaing and dlc) but then when I got to the online trophies (specifically the Lvl 55 one), I regretted every minute. I still got them, I was only a couple trophies away from the platinum so I wasn't going to back down but I hated every single online match I played.

Yes, the Singleplayer trophies were really easy since they weren't really difficult.

The multiplayer, I have to agree, is boring.... but hey! It's been like that since AC Brotherhood (the best version was either AC Revelations or AC3's)

Yeah, for me it was definitely worth it.

I've played and loved all the AC games, and this one was right up there near the top. About 50 hours total and loved every minute of the swash-buckling adventure (exploration, stealthy stabbing, etc.)

I'd also never really played the online in AC games before, but had a great time with a very different style of multiplayer (instead of the standard shooter fare).

So, in summary, YES IT WAS WORTH IT :D

I played every single AC game too (exept for the 1st one) and I loved all of them, however, has a new-completionist, completing AC4BF was hard but I enjoyed every moment. The multiplayer is kind of boring (stealth 1st, then tea-bagging, then persuer(or the noob way - RUN, KILL FOR LOW POINTS AND GTFO :D)) still better than Call of Duty though (repeated multiplayer and still a very expensive game with expensive DLC's(even though it's repeated on AC Multiplayer too, it's still better than earing a 12 year's old raging about how bad he is)). So yeah....

I played every single AC game too (exept for the 1st one) and I loved all of them, however, has a new-completionist, completing AC4BF was hard but I enjoyed every moment. The multiplayer is kind of boring (stealth 1st, then tea-bagging, then persuer(or the noob way - RUN, KILL FOR LOW POINTS AND GTFO :D)) still better than Call of Duty though (repeated multiplayer and still a very expensive game with expensive DLC's(even though it's repeated on AC Multiplayer too, it's still better than earing a 12 year's old raging about how bad he is)). So yeah....

HAHAHAHA, so true! I remember trying to play Wolf-Pack online, and was expecting a stealthy, sneaky challenge. Instead, all I got was a "QUICK!!! RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN TO THE NEXT GROUP OF PEOPLE AND STAB THEM IN THE MOST OBVIOUS WAY POSSIBLE!!!"

Good memories :P

HAHAHAHA, so true! I remember trying to play Wolf-Pack online, and was expecting a stealthy, sneaky challenge. Instead, all I got was a "QUICK!!! RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN TO THE NEXT GROUP OF PEOPLE AND STAB THEM IN THE MOST OBVIOUS WAY POSSIBLE!!!"

Good memories :P

Yea, so true. That's what made me play only on solo or with friends who can play well... or randomly giving friend requests to pro's in online sessions so that we can play together without noobs  :awesome:

Me too. The multiplayer is just way too different from the single player, it's like it's a different game altogether. I wish they made the multiplayer a DLC so that you wouldn't have to complete the multiplayer stuff to get the platinum.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Good question - sort of, but you can get the platinum without necessarily completing every aspect of the game. I got the platinum before I completed the last two Kenway's Fleet treasure chest missions. I was waiting for Scarlatina to unlock for bloody ages. I know this sounds superficial, but I don't feel I've completed a game unless my homepage on PSN shows 100% and I get the S grade - unfortunately, with all the DLC now available, completing the base game isn't enough to achieve this. I feel a bit cheated that my profile doesn't say 100% when I've taken the time to complete the base game but can't afford the DLC for everything I play :(

• 3 weeks later...

It's worth it, especially as a fan of the Assassin's Creed series. It got boring at parts sailing around collecting stuff, but hey that AC for you. The Multiplayer is fun, as always and the trophies related to are quite easy. The Level 55 one is a bit of a grind though, but if you enjoy playing its not a problem.

• 2 months later...