Which difficulty level did you choose?

FluffyAssassin64

Watch_Dogs Difficulty  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Which Difficulty Level did you choose?

• Easy
    • Normal
    • Hard
    • Realistic
    • Huh? There's an option for difficulty?

Like most of the gaming world, I have become enamoured with Watch_Dogs and it's hacking shenanigans recently. Also, as mentioned in one of my previous topics, I make sure to scour through the options menu before starting a game.

In this case, I noticed that there was a difficulty option; quite a surprise in an open world game like this (for me, anyway). Being the glutton for punishment that I am, I went straight for Hard (2nd top). As a result, I'm playing this more as a stealthy cover shooter, as opposed to a full-blown rampage-athon.

Did any of you change the difficulty or did you just stick with the default? Anyone brave enough to try 'Realistic' mode 1st go?

Edited by FluffyAssassin64

I have the default option and don't really want to change it. I've played through all the mission steathily anyway, but when you're taking care of cops I imagina on hard it isn't so much fun, when you get shot down within 5 seconds without a cover...

I have the default option and don't really want to change it. I've played through all the mission steathily anyway, but when you're taking care of cops I imagina on hard it isn't so much fun, when you get shot down within 5 seconds without a cover...

Yeah I see what you mean mate, some of these Convoy missions are sooooo frustrating... you die if you get hit like 5 times. I might switch it down to Normal (even though it goes against my better judgement...) to make it a bit more fair at this stage; at least until I unlock the best/highest-level weapons!

• 3 weeks later...

I directly changed it to Realistic (the most difficult one).

I like my games realistic (as much as it can and I love a good challenge).

With Realistic I had to play it stealthy and I had to hack a lot(I think this is where the game is made for).

Also the police is much more realistic on this difficulty.

I heard from a friend that you lose the police really quickly when you're playing on normal.