Trouble With "Social Lubrication" Trophy

xzeusyx

My problem with the game isn't the game itself per se as much as it is having to go through Aiden being drunk before heading back into the drinking game *and sometimes the game drops you like a block away* and waiting for the guy to fill your glass.

Keep it as it is if you'd like, but as said remove remove that crap.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Patch released today:  Info from Rawrena - Ubisoft Community Manager

The drinking games have been changed somewhat in this latest patch. Here's the details:

- Increase round fail time by 20%. More time for player to finish.
- Increase button cycling time by 50%. More time between button switch.
- Increase player reticle radius by 25% in collect button mode. Allow easier button press succeeded on bad latency tv.
- Increase player reticle last frame velocity impact on this frame position (inertia friction) by 70%. The player reticle slow down faster when no input from player -> easier to stay on the spot targeted & More precise player control.
- Increase player input factor by 50%. More precise and more reactive player control.
- Reduce max force applied randomly to player reticle from 0.35 to 0.29. Less strong random impulse for drunk effect.
- Reduce moving target speed by 15%. Easier for player to time his button press on a target.

Definitely helps.  Not stuck anymore.
Edited by audiopile

You can tell this is how they intended it to be. It feels smoother and more natural. It is very easy now but for a bronze, you don't expect much more than this. Everybody should be able to get within 1 or 2 hours. You should only fail the pawnee guy maybe once or twice.

This is my last trophy so I will give it another try with the new patch....thanks for the info

You shouldn't have any bother with it now i got my platinum last night, i gave up before the patch because it was difficult but never had any bother with it when the patch landed.

All hail patches. :awesome:

Yer sure was.....got it with no probs with a nice new shiny plat now :-)

You shouldn't have any bother with it now i got my platinum last night, i gave up before the patch because it was difficult but never had any bother with it when the patch landed.

All hail patches. :awesome:

• Like 1