Thoughts on trophies and are you gonna buy it?

Never buy games for trophies lol, never assume they're easy just because of the rarity percentage either.

Those things always come back to bite you in the ass, I learnt the hard way haha.

I didn't watch the movies so I won't buy the games, unless they're in a bargain bin or something. :)

• Like 2

i dont get why ppl go on about rarity, difficulty and percentages...

a games rarity percentage has many factors but difficulty is only a tiny part of that, the percentage is made up from how many members on this website own a game and how many of them owners have finished it... if noone owns a game it would be 0.00%

also if a game is difficult then the percentage will be rare but only if theres a big margin between the ratio of owners who own the game/owners who have finished the game... if enough ppl finish a 'tough' game then that rarity percentage would start to decrease...

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR

I am a huge fan of the movies and I cant wait to see How To Train Your Dragon 2 in theatres this Friday, so I am definitely thinking about buying this game (its a toss up for sure) although I wouldn't play into after I watched the movie in case of spoilers. I mean the game looks fun and graphics don't matter (although they are nice) as long as the gameplay and story are good I mean just look at Drakengard 3. the easy platinum is just an extra bonus especially for $40 dollars or so.

• 4 years later...

I bought this game since I loved the HTTYD (and back then it was like 50 euros and HOLY SHIT it's not worth it), I want to get all the trophies but this game got me annoyed I feel like the controls and all is kinda bad so I never enjoyed this game since I get rly angry in the races, I still wanna "finish" this game maybe someday.......