Have they just shut down the servers 9 days early?

willmill97

WillMill how hard was the team score trophy? How do you keep track, I assume it is team bonus kills that count towards this and not all individuals scores added up?

If you mean the Anarchy Master trophy, 1 player shoots a flail bomb on an enemy and kicks it in the air and another player uses the leash to pull that enemy into the tornado (I believe it's the Dead Rock map) before the flail bomb explodes. That way both contributed to the kill and both will get all the points. Same with the bosses, if both players damage the boss, both get all the points (doens't matter who kills it). 

Edited by Dragon-Archon

WillMill how hard was the team score trophy? How do you keep track, I assume it is team bonus kills that count towards this and not all individuals scores added up?

It's easy trophy. Did it with my comrade in first try. You need headset or createparty chat. In the end of wave he says his scores. You add it to your scores. 

If <50k, you can use die-resurrect trick (50 points for each ressurect) or just die together to restart wave.

I need 10 lvls to platinum and 100%. Fucking EA and GameSpy.

If you mean the Anarchy Master trophy, 1 player shoots a flail bomb on an enemy and kicks it in the air and another player uses the leash to pull that enemy into the tornado (I believe it's the Dead Rock map) before the flail bomb explodes. That way both contributed to the kill and both will get all the points. Same with the bosses, if both players damage the boss, both get all the points (doens't matter who kills it). 

All I did, on Dead Rock, I stood on the metal walkway next to the tornado, and my partner stood next to the tornado on the other side, if an emeny goes to him, he slides it up, I leash it into the tornado, vice versa. Very simple and gives a lot of points. Can only be done on round 20 though.

All I did, on Dead Rock, I stood on the metal walkway next to the tornado, and my partner stood next to the tornado on the other side, if an emeny goes to him, he slides it up, I leash it into the tornado, vice versa. Very simple and gives a lot of points. Can only be done on round 20 though.

Yep that's how I got the trophy too, except we used a flailgun bomb for extra points (I believe it was the Sadist skillshot from the flailgun). 

I'm going to be very pissed off if the servers don't come back online. I just spent almost $40NZ on the 2 DLC packs expecting to have over a week left to do them. I just wasted all that money on 2 products i can't use  :angry: I just looked on the Playstation store and they are both still being sold at full price with no indication to anyone that they are offline and basically useless. This is a complete rip-off. 

I hate it when servers go down. Now I have to grind this game and I was in a mood to play something else :/ As if they couldn't patch these games to work without dedicated servers.

It wouldn't even be worth doing that. I tried playing a random game a few months ago and I couldn't find a single one. The only people who are playing it now are just mindlessly boosting the trophies. It's pointless to keep them up.

Everybody let's put our complaints here:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-EA-Games/Bulletstorm-PS3-servers/m-p/3007142/highlight/false#M18019

And let's hope they are going to do something if enough people say the same.

I'm going to be very pissed off if the servers don't come back online. I just spent almost $40NZ on the 2 DLC packs expecting to have over a week left to do them. I just wasted all that money on 2 products i can't use  :angry: I just looked on the Playstation store and they are both still being sold at full price with no indication to anyone that they are offline and basically useless. This is a complete rip-off. 

Now thats DISGUSTING!