Blame Piggie

andremal

Piggie Pie has been hounding me to come here and see what's up. So here I am!

About the andremal:

I've been a PS fanatic since about 2 months after I bought my first PS3 back in the summer of 09. That's all it took. I enjoy quite a few types of games including RGGs, Strategy, Shooters etc. I dabble in sports games but not too heavily.

• Like 1

consider yourself deleted from my friends list :|

Hmmmm....and I was just about to help you get your Plat in LBP just like I helped Rowdi... :jaymon:

well, I guess I can go back to playing the secret PSOne games that I just discovered packed away in box still wrapped up in their original plasti-wrap. Onward Iron Soldier 3!!! :hidden:

Hmmmm....and I was just about to help you get your Plat in LBP just like I helped Rowdi... :jaymon:

well, I guess I can go back to playing the secret PSOne games that I just discovered packed away in box still wrapped up in their original plasti-wrap. Onward Iron Soldier 3!!! :hidden:

Meh, ok fine... i will keep you around :awesome: LOL!

That darn piggie, putting is pies everywhere, luring people in. Why can't I have one? :(

Anywho, welcome fellow earthling to PSNP :wave:

and for you...

piggiepies520kjm.jpg.430x315_q85.jpg

• Like 1

Meh, ok fine... i will keep you around :awesome: LOL!

I don't know now man...I really got into Iron Soldier 3...and when I was digging thru boxes yesterday I found 7 still plastic-wrapped PSOne games that I didn't even know I had....and I even found my PSOne copy of Diablo, which I've always wanted to play but never found the time....so we'll have to see, cause when I'm running the PS3 in PSOne mode, it doesn't let me check on friend's online status nor give me update messages on the coming and goings...

Nah...LBP is just too much fun to miss...whenever you decide that it's get-together time I'll be there.

Welcome to PSNP!

Glad to have another fellow gamer on board. This site is proving to be quite relaxed with equally friendly members, some of whom I have known for quit a bit and have proven to be fine folks.

Hope to see you on the forums, or....better yet, online for some gaming sometime.