Favorite Anime Character

l-S0ULx3ATER-l

1.- Son Goku (Dragon Ball Z): This anime series where a staple in my childhood. Animated embodiment of courage, persistance, self sacrifice for others and yet, innocence and honor when fighting his enemies; he will not finish them off if it's not necesary.

https://nosenosocurrio.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/goku.jpg

2.- Alucard (Hellsing): Inteligent and resourceful in battle, strategical yet a legit badass that would mentally and psychologically destroy his enemies before pulverizing his/her bodies all cherry topped with a cinical and sinister laughing.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111144451/3659672-7632316968-Aluca.jpg

3.- Madara Uchiha (Naruto): When you are capable of getting off the influence and control of a jutsu that reanimated your body, you can control perfectly 2 of the 3 "eyes", summoning the 10 tail beast and easily best the 5 "Kages" in battle and as a plus, decimating an entire ninja army, then you easily get to my top 3.

https://dailyanimeart.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/uchiha-madara-arrives.jpg

Honorable mentions (they originated in videogames yet, they have their own serie or movie).

Dante (Devil May Cry)

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/devilmaycry/images/b/bb/Dante_Anime.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20071019042055

and Cereza (Bayonetta).

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/198ilie64qz7pjpg/original.jpg

Two legit badass half blood characters.

I've got tons, but I'll keep it down to 5.

Joseph Joestar from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Arsene Lupin III from Lupin the 3rd

Koko Hekmatryar from Jormungand

Haruko Haruhara from FLCL

and Vash The Stampede from Trigun.

Now, if you were to ask me who my least favorite is, it's just this c**t;

3058419-kirito_2_sword_art_online_by_zer

Fuck him. Fuck him and his plotholes. Fuck him and his lack of a personality. Fuck him and his overpowered swordfighting. Fuck him and his stupid "I'm a lone badass wolf" approach to everything. But most of all, fuck his title. 
"The Black Swordsman"? 

Bitch there's only one Black Swordsman I know of.

He was cut from his mother's womb, and taken in as a mercenary. He was trained to be a killer and raped by his adopted father. He killed him, and was taken in by another mercenary clan led by a man named Griffith. From there, he's fought thousands of soldiers, monsters, and even went to fucking hell and back to save his friend only to loose his arm, eye, and see his girlfriend get raped by his former friend turned monster.
The Real Black Swordsman is Guts.

2782531-berserk18602463.jpg

And he is quite literally 1000x better the character Kirito can only DREAM of being. 

Edited by OnePieceDude

I think mines will always be Byakuya from Bleach.  Never followed through with that series since it got way too long.  But I did like the first few seasons where the Shinigami characters were mainly present in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=At09a8qPqhI

This fight will always be one of my favorites. Soul Society was so good, and it's a shame nothing has come close to topping it since, 

• 2 months later...

Roronoa Zoro (ONE PIECE)

tumblr_m3m60f904z1r8kmk7o1_500_large.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_mer7l8hsp31rin1xbo1_500.gif

5b709f6f53df4c69ef020b1e4bbf77b8c315d121

giphy.gif

a9e0355f4bd509ea42fea65e98d44edc410d59be

ec625ed0d762f8ad92cb0babf5ede764aad474c0

Since my favorite, and second favorite and second favorite have both been mentioned I'll just quote the posts. I choose these solely because I can relate to them a lot. I am in a lot of ways like a combination of these two characters. They are

my favorite character gintoki he reminds me a little bit of me gintamaop9-01.jpg

and

Tsuna Sawada (I think it's fairly obvious xD)

TsunayoshiSawada.jpg

He's just a badass that is willing to do anything to protect his family.

I also want to show my appreciation and agreement in the choice of these characters.

Franky is simply awesome. I love how he tries to be a real badass, but is actually perhaps the most soft hearted in the entire crew.

Franky (One Piece)

Franky.jpg

Franky is a One Piece character down to his heart. He's mostly comedy, but he can be both badass and touching if he needs to, without breaking his character. Also he's based on Ace Ventura which lands him some extra points in my book. Sadly, his great design was kinda ruined after the timeskip, yet everything else that i like about the characteris still intact. Overall fun character.

Wow! I am so pleasantly surprised to see someone mention a character from Legend of Galactic Heroes. And Reinhard is an excellent character.

Reinhard von Lohengramm: Strategic Genius, Idealist, Leader, and Awesome

294px-Reinhard_8.jpg

Although I'm personally more a fan of Yang Wen-li

110143_9834.jpg

All in all so many good characters that could be mentioned, but I guess the limit was supposed to be one. :P

To even it out, gender-wise, I'll say one female character too. And I guess the choice falls on Erza Scarlett, A LOT because of the theme and the 100 vs 1 episode. ;)