Favorite Anime Character

l-S0ULx3ATER-l

I never said anything about their relationship in Aincrad =)

I especially mentioned

I'm talking about post-Aincrad happenings :)

I know you did and as I said, I have yet to progres in s2 (I'm now at ep 12, will probably finish it tonight as I don't have school tomorrow).

I must admit already that I'm heavily disappointed in how it's turning out (I still can't understand how you can create a very good piece (talking about s1 here and I know it has a lot of haters and that it has it's flaws but most people do really find it enjoyable, and I'm one of them) and then drown it in the Styx if you know what I mean...)

And don't Asuna and Kirito stay together 'till the end ? I know they don't get a lot of screen time together (big shame, mistake No.1 in the dev of this season if y'ask me, same for the other girls like Silica, Liz and Leafa), but... (I don't mind spoilers but mind other users who do if you decide to tell me)

I'm probably going to finish it nonetheless, as I'm already this far.

I know you did and as I said, I have yet to progres in s2 (I'm now at ep 12, will probably finish it tonight as I don't have school tomorrow).

I must admit already that I'm heavily disappointed in how it's turning out (I still can't understand how you can create a very good piece (talking about s1 here and I know it has a lot of haters and that it has it's flaws but most people do really find it enjoyable, and I'm one of them) and then drown it in the Styx if you know what I mean...)

And don't Asuna and Kirito stay together 'till the end ? I know they don't get a lot of screen time together (big shame, mistake No.1 in the dev of this season if y'ask me, same for the other girls like Silica, Liz and Leafa), but... (I don't mind spoilers but mind other users who do if you decide to tell me)

I'm probably going to finish it nonetheless, as I'm already this far.

I'll try to keep this part spoiler free. I enjoyed both the first and second seasons, but I felt the second season was more emotional than the first season. The third arc of the second season, especially, made me like the second season more.

There is more screen time after the GGO part.

I'll try to keep this part spoiler free. I enjoyed both the first and second seasons, but I felt the second season was more emotional than the first season. The third arc of the second season, especially, made me like the second season more.

There is more screen time after the GGO part.

Thank god, kind of a relief ! I'm looking a bit more forward to it now :)

Thanks, bro xD

Edited by DarKNesS_X

So I just finished season 2 and this kind of bothers me...

Asuna was written as Kirito-kun's GF only to draw attention.

She no longer serves that role.

Or better said, she no longer servers any role (other than being Yuuki's hasubando).

Are you talking about the LN ? If not, I think I've seen something different then,

it's true that s2 clearly lacked some more intense romance scenes between them, but they are still going strong as a couple and to be honest I don't think they're ever going to change that or at least not in the anime (unfortunately I don't have the time to read the LN), 'cause if they did, they would lose a massive ton of viewers and recieve a sh*t ton of hate. And profit is still a company's biggest priority. Oh, and I think your subconsciousness is broken because Asuna was from the beginning and still is the thriving force behind this anime... 

To be honest, that last arc saved a lot of s2 for me and actually made me look forward to season 3, but oh well that's something for later I guess.

And I've got take my previous statement about throwing the anime downhill back

Edited by DarKNesS_X

Lelouch Lamperouge from Code Geass. He's willing to do whatever it takes to build a perfect world for his sister Nunnally (Who went blind and lost her ability to walk after their mother was killed in front of them), and it's always fantastic to see what he does when things are at their worst. Plus, he's voiced by Johnny Yong Bosch, who just kills it as Lelouch. Particularly since Yuri Lowenthal plays Suzaku, Lelouch's frienemy.

So I just finished season 2 and this kind of bothers me...

Are you talking about the LN ? If not, I think I've seen something different then,

it's true that s2 clearly lacked some more intense romance scenes between them, but they are still going strong as a couple and to be honest I don't think they're ever going to change that or at least not in the anime (unfortunately I don't have the time to read the LN), 'cause if they did, they would lose a massive ton of viewers and recieve a sh*t ton of hate. And profit is still a company's biggest priority. Oh, and I think your subconsciousness is broken because Asuna was from the beginning and still is the thriving force behind this anime... 

To be honest, that last arc saved a lot of s2 for me and actually made me look forward to season 3, but oh well that's something for later I guess.

And I've got take my previous statement about throwing the anime downhill back

It's more than obvious in the Underworld but I was talking about GGO.

She's practically non-existent there. And... did you forget the café scene with Liz? =D

Kirito: "So these are my friends, Asuna and Liz"

Asuna: "But, Kirito-kun, I'm your GF!"

Kirito: "Don't say that! I need to impress Sinon's ass!"

Okay, I added a bit of ad-libing here, but the point is that Kirito didn't even bother introducing Asuna as his GF.

Yea, Mother Rosario returned their scenes but having them back together visibly in a filler arc is not a good sign ;)

No

Lina inverse from the slayers

eh... xD

She's practically non-existent there. And... did you forget the café scene with Liz? =D

Okay, I added a bit of ad-libing here, but the point is that Kirito didn't even bother introducing Asuna as his GF.

Yea, Mother Rosario returned their scenes but having them back together visibly in a filler arc is not a good sign ;)

I agree, but I dont xD Yea I would've liked her presence around more in GGO too, but

Let's not forget that it's thanks to Asuna calming Kirito's body IRL that he was able to slaughter Death Gun...

A bit lol ? True, he didn't introduce them. wanna hear my bet on it ?

He didn't because he knows Sinon falls for him (you know, because of the "protect me for the rest of my life then" scene and all that). If he would tell her, she probably wouldn't be giving it her all to rebuild herself a life (Ironically partially in VR xD) and Kirito, gentleman as he is would surely not want that.

And of course to prevent Asuna an Sinon from becomming rivals (which a lot of lamo's seem to want according to some polls I read)...

Sinon gave Kirito about a thousand opportunities to cheat on Asuna, but he rejected her every single time.

This scene comes to mind:

After their first duel, Sinon wants to lay her hand on his cheek, but he takes it away and shakes his head *no*...

But you've got to tell me, how is it that we discuss/fight over almost everything lately ? xD

Edited by DarKNesS_X

A bit lol ? 

Yep, only a bit.

I didn't add the last line.

Asuna: Kirito-kun no baaaaaaaaaakaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Sinon gave Kirito about a thousand opportunities to cheat on Asuna, but he rejected her every single time.

He didn't want to go for her in his FemKirito mode. :awesome:

But you've got to tell me, how is it that we discuss/fight over almost everything lately ? xD

To... have posts?

Yep, only a bit.

I didn't add the last line.

Asuna: Kirito-kun no baaaaaaaaaakaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

He didn't want to go for her in his FemKirito mode. :awesome:

To... have posts?

Anata wa baka desu...

But you're an idiot with depth ;)

eh... xD

Probably too old school for you :P ,a very good series though

Probably too old school for you :P ,a very good series though

You still haven't got it? =D

Lina ~> transformation into Japanese ~> L -> R ~> Rina

Inverse ~> V -> B ~> Inbaasu

Me explaining the fact kills the joke, y'know?  :P

I have seen every Slayers series there is, fyi :P

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

You still haven't got it? =D

Lina ~> transformation into Japanese ~> L -> R ~> Rina

Inverse ~> V -> B ~> Inbaasu

Me explaining the fact kills the joke, y'know?  :P

I have seen every Slayers series there is, fyi :P

Lol apologies I didnt know that was the translation , good too know that you have watched it *high fives*