Favorite Anime Character

l-S0ULx3ATER-l

• 4 weeks later...

I can't really narrow it down to just one favorite unfortunately because I'm picky. I might like certain qualities in one character but despise them in a character on another series.

DBZ: Goku 

Naruto: Tie between Itachi Uchiha and Jiraiya.

Bleach: Kisuke Urahara (perfect blend of comedy, mystery and intelligence.)

FMA: Major Armstrong (this guy just cracks me up every time he's on screen.)

Rurouni Kenshin: Seijuro Hiko (I know not much is seen of him but he instantly became my favorite once shown. Before him it would've tied between Kenshin and Saito)

Yu Yu Hakusho: Genkai

I've watched other anime but don't really have a favorite in any of them. (or at the very least can't remember most of them due to how long it's been since seeing.)

• Like 1

And as for least..

Krito-Asuna-asuna-x-kirito-32914301-960-

Mr. Gary Stu and Mrs. Mary Sue.

Haha nice use of irony, no one could possibly dislike KiritoxAsuna... (*not amused face* -.-)

My favo's are

Kyousuke Kousaka (OreImo)

Kirino Kousaka (OreImo)

Kaga Kouko (GoldenTime)

2D-kun (GoldenTime)

Kaori Miyazono (Shigatsu wa kimi no Uso)

King Livinus (Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii)

Queen Nike (Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii)

Sena Kashiwazaki (Haganai)

Shiina Mashiro (Sakurasou no pet na kanojo)

Nanami Aoyama (Sakurasou no pet na kanojo)

Kirito (SAO)

Asuna (SAO)

Yui (SAO)

Silica (SAO)

Agil (SAO)

I know it's a lot, but I can't choose, don't judge me !

Edited by DarKNesS_X

Limiting this to only anime that I've recently watched, Daiichi Yamura & Maki Ano from Bokurano. Maki reminds me of my older sister and Daiichi, with the way he looks out for his siblings, reminds me o one of my good friends.

maki%20daiichi.png

EDIT:

FMA: Major Armstrong (this guy just cracks me up every time he's on screen.)

Yes! For some reason, I would think of Perfect Cell from Budokai 3 screaming "even more perfect" every time he would rip his shirt off. That would send me into laughing fits and I don't even know why.

Edited by GamerGirIKat
  • Like 2

Limiting this to only anime that I've recently watched, Daiichi Yamura & Maki Ano from Bokurano. Maki reminds me of my older sister and Daiichi, with the way he looks out for his siblings, reminds me o one of my good friends.

maki%20daiichi.png

EDIT:

Yes! For some reason, I would think of Perfect Cell from Budokai 3 screaming "even more perfect" every time he would rip his shirt off. That would send me into laughing fits and I don't even know why.

idk why but I couldn't grab the last bit of your post.

But yeah now I can't stop imagining the scene you described and now have side pains.  :lol:

I remember actually crying from laughing so hard when Armstrong cried at the end of his flex contest with Sig.

Haha nice use of irony, no one could possibly dislike KiritoxAsuna... (*not amused face* -.-)

It's not irony, it's true. Kirito is too overpowered and generic for me to enjoy the show. Just because he's all black and he gets bitches does not make him a good character. It always goes Kirito's way. Asuna had potential in the begining, but then she turned out to be a "I'm so helpless without my boyfriend" tsundere. She was there to be a damsel in distress, and flash some T & A every so often. They have a good romance? Excuse me sir, but if you think their romance is any better than these..

tumblr_nc8du2g4WK1sufvrto6_500.gif

tumblr_mhhpzguXFh1rk0ngho2_r1_500.gif

..I think you need to get checked out. ;)

Edited by OnePieceDude

It's not irony, it's true. Kirito is too overpowered and generic for me to enjoy the show. Just because he's all black and he gets bitches does not make him a good character. It always goes Kirito's way. Asuna had potential in the begining, but then she turned out to be a "I'm so helpless without my boyfriend" tsundere. She was there to be a damsel in distress, and flash some T & A every so often. They have a good romance? Excuse me sir, but if you think their romance is any better than these..

..I think you need to get checked out. ;)

First of all, I've got to note here that I'm only 2 ep's into s2...

Second, you might want to use spoilers for those gifs

And I never said their romance is "better" than for instance Ryuuji and Taiga

All I'm saying is that you guys (yes Satoshi, you two) are taking it too hard... 

I've just rewatched s1 for the second time this weekend and I'll proudly say that it warmed my every single time they spent their time together ! And that's just why I enjoy SAO and their characters so much (so far, as I said, yet to progres in s2)

I did read somewhere that it does indeed go to sh*t later on :S And I'm not looking forward to that, but the picture you showed is defo an s1 pic so...

And I never said their romance is "better" than for instance Ryuuji and Taiga

All I'm saying is that you guys (yes Satoshi, you two) are taking it too hard... 

I've just rewatched s1 for the second time this weekend and I'll proudly say that it warmed my every single time they spent their time together ! And that's just why I enjoy SAO and their characters so much (so far, as I said, yet to progres in s2)

I never said anything about their relationship in Aincrad =)

I especially mentioned

Asuna was written as Kirito-kun's GF only to draw attention.

She no longer serves that role.

Or better said, she no longer servers any role (other than being Yuuki's hasubando).

I'm talking about post-Aincrad happenings :)

Dunno, never thought about that... but to make it fast I would say...

Neps of course, and

Yuno Gasai from Mirai Nikki

they have both superinteresting personalities. ^_^

keep-calm-and-love-to-yuno-gasai.png

and from the males, one of my favourites is Franky from OnePiece, because he is suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupeeer awesome!

okie, might update some fave anime characters: 

for male:

Barakamon - Seishuu Handa

tumblr_n8ml4bnrTT1shff2jo3_500.gif

Gugure Kokkuri-san - Kokkuri-san 

tumblr_ndcv6tAC2T1s22704o3_500.gif

Attack on Titan - Armin Artlet(no not Erwin Smith even his Seiyuu is Daisuke Ono xD)

armin_by_deviouslybeautiful-d6olhpe.gif

Female:

Azumanga Daioh - Osaka

tumblr_ms7sdra95f1s8k4quo1_400.gif

Clannad - Fuko Ibuki

tumblr_n4syv5e3GO1s2no31o1_500.gif 

Shigatsu Wa Kimi no Uso - Tsubaki Sawabe

tumblr_nf2cnmDsv11qbvovho1_500.gif

Edited by JeieeM