Does anyone here play this?

allenbird

• 2 months later...

If I can get it on the cheap, I'll probably look at it next time I go game shoppin'. Online or Trophies really don't matter too much for me.

Me neither. It really is surprising how many people will pass up on a good game for no other reason than the trophies. IMHO, I would rather get half of the trophies on a good game than all of them with a crappy one.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Not everything seems that gloomy....Someone platinumed the game a month ago it seems. So, yes, servers are up and you can platinum it with some coordination :)

Exactly.....I remember hearing that someone just recently was the first person to plat the game (that was tracked on this website). The Plat is EXTREMELY hard, but not "impossible" by any means. And yes, everything that I have heard is that suprisingly, the servers are indeed still up.

Finally, I am not sure what you guys are talking about, this game is EXTREMELY cheap. Gamestop sells it used for $2.99 used ($2.69 with a PowerUp card ;) )

Edited by DanielVT
  • Like 2

Exactly.....I remember hearing that someone just recently was the first person to plat the game (that was tracked on this website). The Plat is EXTREMELY hard, but not "impossible" by any means. And yes, everything that I have heard is that suprisingly, the servers are indeed still up.

Finally, I am not sure what you guys are talking about, this game is EXTREMELY cheap. Gamestop sells it used for $2.99 used ($2.69 with a PowerUp card ;) )

I was looking into playing this for quite some time since I finally rebought a headset. Might pick it up for free, basically, however I'll just play on a dummy account as I wouldn't want to store a poor lackluster game to further deplete my completion rate :)

From what I recall, a trophy was bugged and never patched which is why the game is (or was) unplattable, it had nothing to do with difficulty. I'd be interested to know if the person who platnumed the game did it by legitimate means or not.

Parker

From what I recall, a trophy was bugged and never patched which is why the game is (or was) unplattable, it had nothing to do with difficulty. I'd be interested to know if the person who platnumed the game did it by legitimate means or not.

Parker

Apparently 5 people have now platinumed the game....it does seem suspicious that out of 26,000 owners just 5 have the plat :huh: . https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/33-Tom-Clancys-EndWar/1-The-War-to-End-all-Wars

However, users on PS3T.org, say this:

"Ubisoft has also gone on record saying the trophy is possible, which has others thinking the description for the trophy is worded very poorly."

"The trophies are all possible, the only problem with the dog of war trophy is that on PS3 not every faction has actually won a game of theatre of war so it's impossible that anyone has this trophy as the requirements haven't been met yet. Europe is the only faction yet to win a game of theatre of war, once it does you could expect a few people to achieve the platinum."

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

You have to have both disc and digital versions because two trophies are glitched, (I think they are dog of war and something else, not sure), but I can confirm it is possible to plat, just ridiculously long and tiresome (I already have it) :) just be ready for over 500 hours of boosting with a dedicated partner, and bam you have a extremely rare plat.

• 2 weeks later...

You have to have both disc and digital versions because two trophies are glitched, (I think they are dog of war and something else, not sure), but I can confirm it is possible to plat, just ridiculously long and tiresome (I already have it) :) just be ready for over 500 hours of boosting with a dedicated partner, and bam you have a extremely rare plat.

you can plat the game in 100/120 hours 60 hours in SP and another 60 hours in MP Edited by hilios