A Moogle's Checklist, Kupo! (With a Lightning's Touch)

Priere

Nice list so far! Plus there's moogles, who doesn't love moogles?

*raise hands*

chocobo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> moogles :P

JK... or am I?

nice list... ^_^ and that is a loooong backlog list...

I liked this checklist the instant I saw that Moogle up top ^^

I am really happy to know you tamed all familiars in Ni No Kuni as well :D It's a shame so many considered the 250 familiars a "grind", I had a blast getting all possible familiars (though there were times where I got really annoyed like having to fight 188 Demoliceroses before I tamed one) ^^

Also, your backlog is so long and full of great games *_* Having just finished the plat for Valhalla Knights 3 on Friday, I wish you luck (or just patience for grinding) with that if you ever go for it :)

Thanks all, Fellow kupos!

My next platinum is Resogun on PS4, Trinity universe on PS3, Valhalla knights 3 on PSV.

as for my backlog, it should decrease by this week a much lot more :P

I liked this checklist the instant I saw that Moogle up top ^^

I am really happy to know you tamed all familiars in Ni No Kuni as well :D It's a shame so many considered the 250 familiars a "grind", I had a blast getting all possible familiars (though there were times where I got really annoyed like having to fight 188 Demoliceroses before I tamed one) ^^

Also, your backlog is so long and full of great games *_* Having just finished the plat for Valhalla Knights 3 on Friday, I wish you luck (or just patience for grinding) with that if you ever go for it :)

Lol that Moogle is a Charm!

Ah it was really enjoyable, even when i had to fight the lamest familiar IMO which was.....Potty....Took me 192 exact fights with it in the ocean, even with the merit reward that increases chances.

But the least favorite part of the game was when i had to deal with that ice turban mini thing a 71 times, that icestorm skill is annoying!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

A BIG update!

Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F & inFAMOUS Second Son platinums added to checklist.

The "big backlog" is now gone into a small one.

Goals Updates.

Checklist is now v2.09 (Added likes & dislikes to each game, more opinions on every game than rather a boring review, etc)

Edited by Lightning_FinalF

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...