The Walking Dead Season 2 Ep 4 ( Spoilers )

The new episode came out allready ! Share your experience , choices and predictions for the 5th episode , how do u think this season will end ?

BE CAREFULL ABOUT SPOILERS. IF U DID NOT COMPLETE THE 4TH EPISODE I ADVISE U TO NOT READ.

I really loved this episode , a lot of action from the first minute to the last ! My favorite so far this season because it has a lot of decisions and a lot of schocking moments. When i saw Sarah die i yelled "Wooooow" literaly xD but damn i deserve a medal for my patience and stupidity , i always hated sarah and still tried to help her in all ocasions. But ofc she would have to die , wasnt expecting to see her dying that way tho D: that was like Telltale telling us " Ok u want her dead right ? Afffz OKOK THEN! * Plans nasty way for a kid's death. Muahhahahha!"..meh .. That was the cherry on top of the cake for me anyway.

Rest in Peace Sarah.

May your soul never come back to any other episode..unless i got to kill you this time. I am sure many players would love to not only slap her but actually kill her zombie version.

I think it's obvious why they dont let us know nothing about the final episode , we do not even know who died after the shooting..that would ruin a lot of stuff.

Only one thing i would like to point D: is it possible clem died in the shooting ? Because i dont see her in the episode picture o_o ! Maybe the last episode we play wiyh another character! S: Im shooting in the dark tho !

Edited by BUwUNY

ehe.. I was about to post a thread about this one.. good thing I didn't :P

first and foremost... allow me to say thank you to TT for letting me slap Sarah and finally letting the player let Sarah die and see her die... *tears of joy*

choices? you can check mine's at this one: https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/15826-the-walking-dead-season-2-choices-massive-spoilers/

experiences...

-:( :( :( Nick... :( :( :( I've seen it coming but still makes me feel sad to see him like that... :(

-Jane... sigh... why did they make her leave the group... this is like Molly all over again from first season... just when I am starting to like her >_<

-Kenny... I am really not sure now what to feel about this guy... I know he's been through a lot and stuffs... but... but.... can't get his character now... *sigh*

-story-wise... G-R-E-A-T... lots of stuff happens IMO... huge decisions... and DAT LAST DECISION!!!

prediction?:

with no preview for the next episode and that trophy icons not giving much clues.. sounds like a lot of death from last scene... including Clem... dunno how the story will go if Clem is dead... maybe different POV? (please don't be any of Arvo's group...) like the baby's POV? maybe years later... *shrug*

I don't think Clem will die, but if Kenny survives, I see him taking over as being playable for Season 3. I really hope we see Lilly, Christa, Molly or heck even Jane again in Episode 5.

I can't believe IGN gave this episode a 6/10. What the fuckety fuck.

I left Sarah - I tried convincing her, I thought she'd die either way.

I didn't steal from Arvo - Not like it made a difference. Wish I did now,

I climbed through the shutter thing - Why not

I held the baby - Why not

I shot Rebecca - I thought calling out would let those pesky Russians get the advantage, and shooting Rebecca would trigger everyone. IDK though Kenny shoots her if you don't.

Prediction - We'll get to Wellington and it'll be a Terminus-like trap, Cannibals, a gang, or just empty/destroyed. Was that Wellington across the river btw? From episode 5's trophies it looks like we won't cross the river until about halfway through the episode. Also, why is Ep5's trophy list banner image thing say Episode 5 'Better to Sleep' rather than 'No Going Back'?.

I don't think Clem will die, but if Kenny survives, I see him taking over as being playable for Season 3. I really hope we see Lilly, Christa, Molly or heck even Jane again in Episode 5.

Kenny has very mixed fans, some like him, some don't. I like him, but I don't think everyone would want to play as him. EP4 seems to have gotten very mixed reviews, I thought it was the best of the season though.

Edited by Saltyie

Also, why is Ep5's trophy list banner image thing say Episode 5 'Better to Sleep' rather than 'No Going Back'?.

I've just read this on wikia page of E5:

"On the PlayStation trophy board, the episode's name is "Better To Sleep". However, whether this is a change or an error in the game is unknown."

hmmm.. Kenny as playable character in next season?hmmmm.. somehow not sure what to feel about this one... as I said earlier.. really don't know what to feel about this guy... I don't hate him, don't like him either... 

oh... just realized he/she/they will reach Terminus... maybe there is going to be an encounter with comic/tv series characters like Glenn in previous season *shining eyes filled with hope*

oh... just realized he/she/they will reach Terminus... maybe there is going to be an encounter with comic/tv series characters like Glenn in previous season *shining eyes filled with hope*

Terminus is no way near the group, it's likely a reference to the slogan of Terminus "those who arrive survive", or it's just referencing the similarities Wellington has with Terminus.

The current Comic cast are on the other side of the country, and SPOILERS Glenns dead in the Comic/game universe.

^really... ugh... there's my hope for another character from tv/comics...

oh.. yeah..don't worry.. didn't spoiled anything...  knew it that Glenn is dead in comic/game universe.. just freaking hope they don't let him die in TV series... 

I never found IGN to be a reputable reviewer, TT probably made them pay for the episode. 

I never found IGN to be a reputable reviewer, TT probably made them pay for the episode. 

Sometimes Gamespot rates low scores like in episode 1 where the reviewer rated 6/10 but this episode rated 9/10 which is good.

Really hope if clem isn't really dead based on what I saw in some post I see. If it is true then damn that is really shocking and the last episode will be a tearjerker just like Lee died from the 1st season and I may have to think if I really want to try out playing season 3 since I prefer Telltale to let it be series finale in thus game because I don't want them to make many seasons and be ruined out of stupid reasons just like the tv show.   

I don't really see anyone thinks that Kenny is going to be playable for next season or TT wants to have another season if they want to. Besides, I want other character probably one of the characters in 400 days to be playable again if some are still there than him really. Kenny is cool and all, but don't want him to be playable as the main character.

Cant wait for the last episode!

ehe.. I was about to post a thread about this one.. good thing I didn't :P

first and foremost... allow me to say thank you to TT for letting me slap Sarah and finally letting the player let Sarah die and see her die... *tears of joy*

choices? you can check mine's at this one: https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/15826-the-walking-dead-season-2-choices-massive-spoilers/

experiences...

-:( :( :( Nick... :( :( :( I've seen it coming but still makes me feel sad to see him like that... :(

-Jane... sigh... why did they make her leave the group... this is like Molly all over again from first season... just when I am starting to like her >_<

-Kenny... I am really not sure now what to feel about this guy... I know he's been through a lot and stuffs... but... but.... can't get his character now... *sigh*

-story-wise... G-R-E-A-T... lots of stuff happens IMO... huge decisions... and DAT LAST DECISION!!!

prediction?:

with no preview for the next episode and that trophy icons not giving much clues.. sounds like a lot of death from last scene... including Clem... dunno how the story will go if Clem is dead... maybe different POV? (please don't be any of Arvo's group...) like the baby's POV? maybe years later... *shrug*

Oh sorry about that ! I only created it because i didnt find any about it hehe. I agree with your opinions !

Sometimes Gamespot rates low scores like in episode 1 where the reviewer rated 6/10 but this episode rated 9/10 which is good.

Really hope if clem isn't really dead based on what I saw in some post I see. If it is true then damn that is really shocking and the last episode will be a tearjerker just like Lee died from the 1st season and I may have to think if I really want to try out playing season 3 since I prefer Telltale to let it be series finale in thus game because I don't want them to make many seasons and be ruined out of stupid reasons just like the tv show.   

I don't really see anyone thinks that Kenny is going to be playable for next season or TT wants to have another season if they want to. Besides, I want other character probably one of the characters in 400 days to be playable again if some are still there than him really. Kenny is cool and all, but don't want him to be playable as the main character.

huh? like who? last time I met them... they have been put on my I-don't-love-characters list... esp. Bonnie...

huh? like who? last time I met them... they have been put on my I-don't-love-characters list... esp. Bonnie...

Any character that is good enough to be playable like the jail guy person(he has a good story that I want to try using him as playable). or the girl who escapes the RV van. Or just a new character that can be a great character just like the two  I agree with you that some characters are not good though.

In general I quite liked it felt it was very tense throughout and quite liked getting to know Jane while she was around, even if she felt like a bit of a Molly clone. I was disappointed with the death of Nick though, not really because he died but because since the point where he could have died there was really nothing done with him at all. Characters like Carley, Ben and Alvin at least still showed active roles but Nick became more or less a background character. Same kind of response to Sarah, I'd rather they waited it off until the final episode for her death if you'd saved her but killing her off so fast made it seem pointless.

I was really glad though that there were more gamey exploration puzzley parts in this episode, I know the series isn't exactly known for its innovative or complex gameplay but the last couple of episodes felt very heavy dialogue choices and quick time events. 

As for the next episode, the constant conflict between Luke and Kenny gives me the feeling you may need to make an important choice between them in the final episode likely with one of them ending up dead. Mike and Bonnie could go either way. I'd like to hope they wouldn't kill off Clementine it would feel too much like a repeat of killing off the last protagonist. I'd still like to see a new protagonist for season 3 though, just to keep things fresh.

Really amazing episode. I applaud Telltale Games because of these awesome cliffhangers and such. I never saw the ending of this episode coming at all! I was in shock for the whole time the credits were rolling. But then I remembered episode 5 were to come out probably next month or so. I'm very excited for episode 5.

Nick can die in ep. 2?! How? Did Walter (That was Kenny's friend's name, right?) kill him?

I assume that in your playthrough when Nick was caught by walker Walter shot the walker, right? With some other conversational options before the act he doesn't shoot the walker and Nick gets ripped apart.

• Like 1

I must say that this episode was fucking fantastic. It was a nice length and had some meaty character moments; such character moments are something that Telltale are truly starting to excel with. 

I was quite disappointed whenever Jane left, and slightly relieved whenever Sarah fell to her death. As for Kenny: I think that baby's going to either make him or break him. 

A lot of reviewers seem to be giving Episode 4 a decent amount of flack for being the "lull" in the season, but I thought the opposite.

This episode was perhaps the best example of the group really falling apart after their imprisonment under Carver. You could see the cracks, the fractures - Kenny is terribly unstable after EVERYTHING he's been through, Luke is at odds with him because of their constant disagreements in approaches, Rebecca was trying to do her best to focus on not holding the group behind, and Jane recognised that there was nothing holding them together anymore. The only two true factors that kept them going were the baby, which - after the ending - is in unbelievable danger, and Clementine herself. She's not a young girl letting the adults make decisions anymore - she's a huge influence on what they do and what they say (especially when she tells Kenny and Luke to stop arguing). The only problem is she needs the group to survive - although at this point Jane's convinced her that she may be capable of surviving on her own for a long while after the group has disbanded or - after the opening of Episode 5, possibly - died.

The deaths in this one were swift, sudden and done in an instant - Nick was dead long before Jane and Clem reached him, and it's partly why I didn't really care much about it - kind of gave the character a quick exit, in my opinion. Sarah's death was brutal and awful, and it's terrible that she had to die because she played a decent opposite to Clem (girl who is used to the apocalypse vs. girl who has been sheltered her whole life). Rebecca's death and reanimation was predictable but I love that a split-second decision was thrown in there.

I really enjoyed it, and I'm really not sure where Episode 5 is going to go. My guess is that Arvo (what a massive cock) will spare Clementine because of the events with Clem/Jane in Episode 4 (whether she stole the meds or not), but the rest of the group - or the vast majority of them - won't even make it past the first few minutes. Who knows what will happen to the baby or Clementine, though.

I do trust Telltale Games to end it on an amazing note.

• Like 3