What does the above person's "Trophy Cabinet" say about them?

DarknessKey92

What's a trophy cabinet?

If you go into any of the games you have played and click on any trophy you've earned you'll see a green box with a "+" symbol in it. That means you can add it to your trophy cabinet. Regular members get 3 of them and premium members I believe can have up to 10 trophies listed.

It's not just for your rarest. I use mine personally for the ones I've had the most fun achieving. :D

• Like 1

Cool thanks for explaining! Now how do I see your or my cabinet?

You're welcome. If you hover your cursor over my name here in the thread you'll see at the bottom a little gold trophy symbol. If you click on it it will bring you to my psn profile and my trophy cabinet will be on the right hand side above "rarest trophies".

EDIT: As for your own once you make it it will display in the same spot as everyone else's

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle

Commenting on BlazenSlayer's trophy cabinet as well since the topic got hijacked for Q&A for several posts :P

BlazenSlayer: You like a variety of game genres and are a fan of Dynasty Warriors

Avatar_Of_Battle: Well, the reason you picked those is because they were the most fun to achieve, but you said that above, so instead I'll go with this: You're a fan of Assassin's Creed (at least the ones with sailing) and Uncharted

• Like 2