Kojima surprises again: P.T is actually a new Silent Hill!

GhostPresident

THIS DEMO is NO JOKE man...DO NOT PLAY IT if you have a heart condition...you have been warned!

Ive said it before, ill say it again...HORROR IS COMING BACK FULL FORCE THIS NEW GENERATION!!!

i am more than 100% sure Hideo will treat this game like a newborn baby..and we will finally get the Silent Hill we have all deserved since SH3

Edited by HARD_ANGEL_FAN
  • Like 1

I will be back on board with Silent Hill now that Kojima is involved.

Sadly, what I see happening is this game will be amazing and then when the follow up game comes around it will be back to sub-par Silent Hill games once again due to Del Toro and Kojima not being involved at all.

I really hope not.

snake goin around a creepy silent hill?... awesome lol that will have to be in the extras right?... :)

if hideo is onboard in some form then it means silent hill will definitely be returnin, there hasn't been a good silent hill game since number 3 and the quite brilliant little portable edition... i am psyched for this

edit: after watchin the trailer and 30mins gameplay im really disappointed, graphically it's good but it looks like it's just followin on from silent hill 4: the room with all the fps rubbish of continually walkin through the same place over and over until you reach the guilt ridden gloomy hell of silent hill...

silent hill needs to be a full on 3rd person horror game again... playin it as a fps just makes it feel like another COD game but with monsters...

what's this fad with fps in every genre ffs, ridiculous...

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR

I seriously freaked out when I read "Hideo Kojima" on the screen!! Awesome!

I'm not a horror gamer AT ALL, but I decided to try this one out......and holy hell scary stuff here! The final part felt really random, still don't know how the phone got to ring xD

Hideo talked about this yesterday and said he wanted the game to be 'extremely difficult' and that he wanted players to 'wet their pants' we can thus expect something epic to come out of this :D

oh!!! so can i say silent hill is finally goes back to japanese developers?

i really hope so, western devs turns it into action adventure and lately a top-down shooter on Vita :jaymon:

i also hope this to goes back to old school survival horror and focus to the scare factor even more just like SH1 ( ps1 ) and SH3.