Boring games

Hmmm.....any reason as to why? I personally think it's a great game and have played through it many many times. In fact it's one of the next games I intend on going back and finishing up.

Edited by DanielVT
  • Like 2

• 6 months later...

I guess not my cup of tea plus i went out of my way to give a chance because of the story besides that its garbage. My opinion. @ daniel don see why u like it??? Its so redundant on gameplay and goals.

I guess not my cup of tea plus i went out of my way to give a chance because of the story besides that its garbage. My opinion. @ daniel don see why u like it??? Its so redundant on gameplay and goals.

@ serial killer. the reason I will play it is that its on my list of games and I hate not having it 100 percent . Sadly ive learn my lesson that I should had played the demo 1st. @ Zach, yea man I rather play Shank 2 100xxxxs, LOL.

Edited by delfierro006

A boring game in my opinion has to be Destiny. After logging in many hours on this game, I was left with a very bland game with repetitive objectives and bogus challenges, I mean, you can't even expect to earn a platinum on that game unless you have a full clan of people that will raid with you, and how many people are jumping at the chance to join any clans these days. Needless to say, that's one game I eventually found to be pretty boring.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

This game was good the storyline was okay and while the gameplay did feel slightly broken it was still enjoyable people overlook so many games nowadays just cos they aren't "mainstream" enough for them to play 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...