Ad Feedback

I would like to refer everyone back to Post #32 in this topic.  I posted that I had seen a KLM advert on 6th Sept.

I am such a sucker.  I bought a ticket with KLM from Toronto to Amsterdam 4 days later.  I had never flown with KLM before so I feel that I am a vicitim of this advertising malarky.  KLM's cabin staff were all very professional and attentive ladies with whom a normal person could have had no fault.  I however was a bit disappointed that on a 7 hour flight were I was planning to stay awake that none was under 50 years old and in no way beneficial to my plan to stay up..... :S:unsure:

Edited by Nasty_Rory
  • Like 2

Take it from us - people older than you know how it feels to be young and stupid, but you don't know what its like to be older and not.

Haha! Very profound and truthful. I too remember being 16 and "knowing it all", only to later realize how stupid and naively clueless I was ^^.

As for the boys in the argument, take a time out!

Back to topic.

I am from Portugal and have been getting weird ass ads, such as this one:

ItuacIF.png

Laundry detergent and gaming  don't really go hand in hand, but I see a possible perspective.

Also I appreciate your intention of monetizing the traffic on your website and still keeping in mind the gaming community, thanks =)

Edited by Palpable_Hate
  • Like 2

981f4d2d3b4ccbc380fec75c36119e8b.png

Apparently this game releases in OCT 2015.. can't wait, looks great.

I'm just fucking around I don't care what the ads are to be fair.

You wanted feedback so I'm giving you some. 

Edited by dfyd

• 2 weeks later...

Am still seeing loads of non-game related ones. Vodafone, Sky, Breast Cancer Awareness....

Same here, it really hasn't improved for me since the first day they were added, though I doubt they are going to be taken down at this point just due to them not being related to gaming

I've gotten only a few game ads. 

Don't quote me as I'm not 100% sure but I believe ads you receive also depend on your own viewing habits. I get a bunch of random ads where they have selected ads for their sites. 

I've never had a problem with ads on sites that I enjoy, in fact, I support them. The only problem that's really bugging me, are the ads that happen to reset themselves. They're making it a bit of a challenge to reply to topics. Then again, it could just be my internet.

I just got an Adidas and Fashion ad on the PSN profile page. Which is also strange because I'm logged in as a premium member, but when I go to my PSN profile and click on a game I suddenly have ads and need to log in. If I click on the forums at the top though it'll showed me as logged in again without actually having to log back in. :unsure: Oddness.

• 1 month later...