Most Accomplishing Trophy

Christopher

So I guess this question may have been asked, but I didn't see a thread with it, so I figured I'd go ahead and ask.

Out of all your trophies, which one to you feel the most accomplished for having? Was it one that took decades of fine practice to master, or one that took ages to achieve?

For me, it be The Shoot's Platinum trophy. While not extremely difficult, I was super happy when I obtained all the stars on a level that had been killing me for ages.

Probably either "I am bad company" or "Beans, Bullets, Bandages" from Battlefield bad company, i've spent around 350 hours online going for them and i did NOT boost any of them which makes me even more proud of these 2 trophies. I am going for Sonic Unleashed Platinum soon for my 3,000th trophy and since i am a Sonic fan that might replace my most accomplishing trophy :D

Probably either "I am bad company" or "Beans, Bullets, Bandages" from Battlefield bad company, i've spent around 350 hours online going for them and i did NOT boost any of them which makes me even more proud of these 2 trophies. I am going for Sonic Unleashed Platinum soon for my 3,000th trophy and since i am a Sonic fan that might replace my most accomplishing trophy :D

Sonic Unleashed is such a pain in the arse. The hot dog missions will kill you.

Sonic Unleashed is such a pain in the arse. The hot dog missions will kill you.

Those hot dog missions are definitely really annoying, they've all i have left besides speeding ticket and hungry hungry hedgehog.

I have Sonic World Adventure in my games collection right now and after i platinum Sonic Unleashed i plan to do it again in japanese,

i hope the game text is in english at the least :blush:

Those hot dog missions are definitely really annoying, they've all i have left besides speeding ticket and hungry hungry hedgehog.

I have Sonic World Adventure in my games collection right now and after i platinum Sonic Unleashed i plan to do it again in japanese,

i hope the game text is in english at the least :blush:

You're a brave soul. Best of luck.

After you finish those, relax with Sonic Generations

One of the most frustrating trophies I have have is

Dance, Dance, Ruby

Defeat Mz. Ruby

My god this game was relatively easy but this boss was a huge task, i got so pissed at this one spot, i never gave up though, worst boss in a game ever

I've heard this one is a pain because you get a below manageable amount of saves. Are checkpoints existent in this game?

Nope. Only the 3 saves you can use in the entire game at that difficulty. It's a pain, but when you finish the game and get that trophy...

2vA1a.png

for Me I would have to go with :

1S396191.png

Taking A Liberty

Sorry for taking liberties with your time.

Earned 1 year ago

40-platinum.png

2.56%

Ultra Rare

not for how difficult or time consuming it was.

but for the fact, I had made friends with 2 of the best gamers,

to this day that I ever met.

also My Prodsst for same reason.

best things I ever got from the Network.

and I really hate playing online.

47Se58e74.png

Hard to the Core

Complete the game on Hard Core setting

The more I see people complain about Hard to the Core, the more pride I get from having earned it. :P

It's a pain, but when you finish the game and get that trophy...

2vA1a.png

So true!

I'm gonna have to go with either Freeflow Gold from Batman AA for earning 24 medals for combat challenges.

33Le60692.png

or Fearless from W@W for completing "Relentless" on veteran difficulty.

8L0e6101.png

I already mentioned my proudest trophy in my intro thread, but i'll say again and add the story behind it.

It's Trash Panic's

:silver:Cleared Main Mode - HELL

A present to the survivor of Hell: the Hard Steel trash can!

Well, it'd taken me ages to beat the Main Dish difficulty. Now Hell was unlocked and I was daunted. If Main Dish was THAT hard, what would Hell be like? I found out quickly enough, after many attempts I couldn't even get past Stage 1. It felt hopeless.

I tried again next day and finally made it to stage 2. Here I hit a solid wall. Stage 2 felt even more impossible than Stage 1 had. After hours, I was forced to admit defeat and quit. Here I'll point out for those that haven't played, that Trash Panic has no form of saving between levels. If you quit, you must begin again from stage 1.

A few days later I was back. I'd watched some video guides from a fellow member of ps3t.co.uk, and was determined to win. I made it by stage 1, I FINALLY beat stage 2 (took ages), i beat stage 3 (wow it was hard), i beat stage 4 (not as hard, probably the easiest Hell level), and reached stage 5. I tried for hours, well into the night, but with each defeat/retry, my stress levels were rising. They rose so high, I couldn't take any more. I sadly pressed quit and went to bed thinking "f*** that game, i'm never playing it again".

A few days passed. I kept thinking about Trash Panic. I had gotten So close. So I went back for another go. It was about 5 - 5:30pm. I made it by stage 1. After more struggles I made it by stage 2. "Right", I thought, "I'm not quitting now". I was prepared to spend as long as it took. I made it by stage 3 after many many attempts. Stage 4 as usual didn't pose TOO much problems. Now for stage 5. I kept trying and trying and trying and trying. Many failures, many retries, no quitting. I kept my stress in-check by reciting hilarious BlackAdder quotes in my head. Then finally, it happened. I beat stage 5. One more stage to go. It was now after 2am but I couldn't stop now.

Stage 6 was a real challenge. 2 boss pieces of trash, back to back. First must be incinerated, second, decomposed. I won't go into details of how you bring about those, but both boss items took up half the can themselves. And with large space obelisks and giant space squids, it became a hell of a hassle not spilling any. Hours passed, and even though i'd developed a tactic to destroy the first boss with TOO much hassle, the second continued to challenge me and my sanity. (BlackAdder quotes continued to circle my brain) Then, the second boss was successfully decomposed. My breath caught in my throat, Just the credits to survive and it would be over. Luckily I'd learned a trick. Keeping the lid closed (or as closed as i could get it, packed as it was) i waiting for the credits on the side of the screen to roll, while preventing the 'trash' pieces from entering the can. (some names come down as trash items. I dropped one which left me no margin for error. 3 pieces of undamaged trash falling from the can would result in having to retry the stage).

And then it was over. OH... MY... GOD ICOULDNOTBELIEVEIT!!!. I was so happy I couldn't stop laughing. The time was now about 8:30am... It'd taken me about 6 hours to do JUST stage 6, and about 15 hours of solid playing to finally do it. Proof right there, that Rock Solid determination, Pays off.

ANYWAY. I've taken enough of your time. Thanks for reading.

• Like 2

I would have to say that it is a tossup between:

Freeflow Gold from Batman Arkham Asylum. I found the last couple combat challenges really tough, and I was very relieved after I had finished them.

Modern Warfare 2 Platinum. Spec-ops was a great, albeit very frustrating at times, trophy for my housemate at the time and I to work on. We were ecstatic when we completed it.

Skyrim Platinum. While nothing about this game was overly difficult, I really enjoyed playing it, and put a lot of time into the game, so I was happy to come out with a platinum.

I apologize for the lack of pictures or links, but this is my first post, and I couldn't figure out how to make it work.

• 2 weeks later...

I would have to say probably

33Le60692.png

Freeflow Gold from Batman: Arkham Asylum

There was a time i thought i wouldn't be able to get it, i think it was the shock and awe extreme challenge or whatever it was called that gave me trouble. I abandoned the game for a few weeks then as soon as i tried again i seemed to get it no problem, that was a good moment haha :wub:

There's probably a few more but this one sticks out for me personally