display issue on some browsers.

I noticed today that the stats bar at the bottom of the header image is not displaying on the ps vita browser.  This is the bar the shows how many games you have played/completed etc on your profile page and how many people own a game etc on a games page.  

I played around on my tablet and found it was also missing from the default android browser, dolphin and boat but is present on Firefox so I guess this is a site issue.  I visited using boat yesterday and it was showing then but not today.

Yes, its back and not centered. But why?

Its the newest version for this phone and i have no registered problems with hundrets of sites.

I have tried in the past some other browsers like dolphin, chrome and firefox for mobile and none of them runs like the standard android browser without problems.

Can it have something to do with the ads that are new?

(Since these stats for the games like average completition, how many players,... was gone, i really registered how much i used them. Thanks for bringing back to "retro" Browsers)

Edited by BOOM540

Yes, its back and not centered. But why?

Its the newest version for this phone and i have no registered problems with hundrets of sites.

I have tried in the past some other browsers like dolphin, chrome and firefox for mobile and none of them runs like the standard android browser without problems.

Can it have something to do with the ads that are new?

Just crap browser support, though it's ironic because the tech that's used would most benefit mobile users.