Omg, The lobbies are filtered on country..?

Hollow_Heart-

To the nope mobile.

I was waiting for a few reviews to come out and decide if i should buy it or not, i was worried about the endgame stuff.

Just saw that the user score for destiny on meta is currently at 4.7, i trusted you bungie :c

Popular games will always have troll and idiots giving the game a zero or other very low score for no reason other than to lower the average user score. Until Metacritic finds a way to see if you actually own a game before writing a review, their user reviews are worthless. 

Parker

• Like 2

Popular games will always have troll and idiots giving the game a zero or other very low score for no reason other than to lower the average user score. Until Metacritic finds a way to see if you actually own a game before writing a review, their user reviews are worthless. 

Parker

This. The only rating I'd come close to trusting, and I never even pay attention to it to begin with, is the actually rating in the PlayStation store since you have to actually have bought the game through the PlayStation store in order to rate it.

To the nope mobile.

I was waiting for a few reviews to come out and decide if i should buy it or not, i was worried about the endgame stuff.

Just saw that the user score for destiny on meta is currently at 4.7, i trusted you bungie :c

While I wouldnt put much trust in a metacritic user score this early, I must admit, after playing the beta I cancelled my preorder, and am pretty happy with my decision based on anecdotes from people I know who bought it.

Parker

Yeah, while this is true, i usually trust the user score more than the "media" score. I always read the whole review to see if what the reviewer is saying actually makes sense and if he actually played the game.

But i played the Beta as well, and that's exactly why i waited for a few reviews, after i finished all the 7 or 8 missions (i don't remember exactly how many of them are available on beta) the game has become boring, only doing deathmatch stuff.

That's why i hoped the endgame was better than this, if the endgame is only doing repetitive raids and deathmatch, this isn't the "MMO" they are talking about.

its not just that, its that they dont even have a chat interface. and lobby is only 16 people max? they really should allow a better way to change lobbies and not have to go to orbit and back.

so where is all the hate for this game coming from? after the beta i had no hype, it was alright, just very repetitive. got the full game...got to earth, disliked it, kept getting level 20s dropping in on my level 2 mission. Kept playing, got to the moon and everything started picking up, loving the game now.

• Like 1

Beta was like this already and I fuckin hated,thought they would fix this cuz its a major problem.This is beyond lame....not giving the player options is always a sign of a bad-made game....well I'll just wait longer for the price to drop until I pick up the game.