God mode already! Its day 2!

BMJ2K7

So today I played about 10 games online. All 10 games there was someone 21 kills no deaths, 33 kills no deaths. Saw people shooting through walls, someone beat our team to our checkpoint to take over at the start of the match, in under 3 seconds and within that 3 seconds my entire team die. Seen someone fight 5 people, let them shoot him then kills everyone, not with bullets or the hammerfist type special, but we all just die and not know how. Now these are the same hacks we see for other shooters, like GTAV, COD, BF. You name a shooter with online, you can pretty much guess exactly which hacks that are on those games. But these guys took it to that next level, we don't care if we get caught mentality. Most of these guys were level 1! To be level 1 they must have just popped in the disc and went to online or something bc they didn't care, and I saw these  guys 1 shotting level 20's like they had no armor on, and there guns did 0 damage bc there health and armor never budged from perfect. It would be different it it were level 20's up until 30 were taking no damage from 1's, but 1's taking no damage from anyone is crazy. Too put in a game, turn on god mode, 1 hit kill, and it looks like every perk on the game, for all classes in 1 character is just nuts.

WHAT HAPPENED TO PLAYING THE GAME? Are hackers so lazy, or obsessed with using them, they just bypass the entire story to kill 30 people in there 1st match knowing they can't die? Without even trying the game now. I know it was a matter or time before this happens, it happens to all online shooters now. It's kind of common nowadays honestly, BUT DAY 2, SERIOUSLY? You couldn't have waited 2 weeks? And I thought it was just me, my brother on his ps3 had similar problems, friends of mine have seen too.

Now since this is on PS3, it's almost expected this game would have cheaters online, bc they now know how to bypass all SONY's security and anti cheat measures since it's been out so long now. But can anyone tell me if it's like this on PS4, if not I will just go there since I have the free digital upgrade, even though I prefer my PS3 over PS4 right now.

Wow, never expected this off S4 so early. PS3 is to be expected because Sony is so focused on the PS4 now.

But they could've tried the game and after it and made a new character..  

But cheating on Destiny, day 2 is horrible... I mean even Ghosts lasted longer!

A good reason to upgrade to PS4 if you haven't yet and are on the fence, especially with cross-gen releases being so common. Frankly, I'm somewhat stumped why one would opt for the PS3 version if you already own a PS4 as well.

Friends on PS3, not cross family generation play.

I can confirm that people who take a lot of damage without dying are just foreign people getting into your country's servers, but getting to the flag instantly?! Not to sure about that, also Defense and attack don't count in crucible, all weapons are balanced to make it fair for everybody

Yesterday wasn't bad, didn't see as many. Today, seeing people gain 1200 points in under 10 seconds. Having 500 points in the 1st 5 seconds. Like this Mystery---x guy, kills people through walls, 1 hit kills everyone, and has a higher score every match than the next 2-3 combined, and uses a shotgun at sniper range, through walls still 1 hit killing people. With like 3 bars above his name, I thought you only had armor and health.