Do people still play this?

GaryHyphenJon

• 5 weeks later...

I got it before the trophy support and now I downloaded it again. Works way better now, still crashes every now and then, spawns suck and you run into a bug or two every time you play it. You can still easily find games but I'm not sure if there's enough for each game modes to get all the trophies.

Edited by Sikatiiker

• 1 month later...

I have it. Was hoping there's a more active boosting thread here for the wave 10 onslaught trophy (plus few others) w/ people who know how to play and use teamwork. Depends on time of day and game mode I think. Kill Confirmed and S/D seems like they would have to be done in private match unless you get a few lucky days. Add me with blacklight in the message, if anyone comes back to check this board.

• 2 months later...

As a blacklight tango down veteran, I am about to start playing this game. I'm sure with it being F2P it's all about the time of day for this type of game. As far as registered psn users, u can track how many have played in the recently played bottom right corner of the game page in the right margin. Anyway, I already know I will love this game if it's anything like the ps3 version I spent over two weeks on (literally over 14 days real life time). I'm down for whatever, boosting is fine but I think I'll stick to playing legit for the most part. But I will boost for sessions in game modes that people don't normally play. I hope this game isn't a bust. It's one of the main reasons I'm getting a ps4 tomorrow believe it or not.

Edited by xxdmcgee2288xx

Yeah actually I've been playing these last few days, my first post was all speculation. This game is packed with features and game modes.. Best free to play game you'll ever play IMHO, and to answer your question there are tons of ppl who play it. Several full lobbies in all different game modes. It's definitely worth a try at the very least!

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

It's May and I have played it for 3 days now. I can say that for the most part there are matches that can easily be found, especially for popular game modes like DOM and TDM. However, in the early mornings you may run into problems finding matches for some of the less popular game modes but other than that I'd say its pretty easy to find matches. I am going for 100% on this game and I am almost level 18 after 3 days. Good Luck out there, SirFinkle.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...