Angry Joe Reviews Destiny

Goro

This game is a joke, yet it is still somewhat fun. It should be soooooo much more. The story was the biggest slap in the face that I have ever seen. What a fucking joke. Also, I am SOOOOO tired of everything being in the exact same areas again and again and again. Strikes are repeats of story levels. They really dropped the ball on this game, and they better create a game that has an actual story and content with Destiny 2.

If you were expecting a quality story with a game that's supposed to be going for the "MMO" approach you were destined to have a bad time. Though it kind of sounds like you just want to complain given the whole "It's somewhat fun, but it is a fucking joke." approach. Should there have been more? Probably. But can't we say that about all games these days? It feels as if many of them are trying to sell us half of the game and add a ton of content later, which is pretty lame if you ask me.

Can tell you haven't read up on or followed the game whatsoever, given the fact you're already talking about "Destiny 2". They're trying to keep adding content to this one for ten years (or so they claim), so I doubt you'll be seeing a sequel any time soon. 

This is a very good destiny review. I think they should have tried to add a better story, but you have to remember that games back in the day didn't focus on story as much as gameplay. Do you ever remember the Story to games like Pacman, or Donkey Kong Country 1 over the gameplay?

Can tell you haven't read up on or followed the game whatsoever, given the fact you're already talking about "Destiny 2". They're trying to keep adding content to this one for ten years (or so they claim), so I doubt you'll be seeing a sequel any time soon. 

I just thought I'd point out that the 10 year contract is for the franchise of Destiny and not just the game Destiny. The plan is to release 4 games (with additional content for each one) within the 10 year time frame. This averages out at a lifespan of 2-3 years per game, so based on that a sequel should be released sometime around 2016-17.

Sadly it's not the game i hopped for. Borderlands 2 endgame was more fun for me.

The Fatguy had another good point, thousand different currencies only to force players to do coop or pvp or something else.

Also this is the first console game i'll have to play with auto aim and i hate it, i can't describe how much that annoys me.

I'll play this game till DriveClub arrives, no DLC for me

I just thought I'd point out that the 10 year contract is for the franchise of Destiny and not just the game Destiny. The plan is to release 4 games (with additional content for each one) within the 10 year time frame. This averages out at a lifespan of 2-3 years per game, so based on that a sequel should be released sometime around 2016-17.

They did well in fooling me with the way they explained it, then. xD Thanks for clearing that up.

• Like 1