Angry Joe Reviews Destiny

Goro

Regretfully i found destiny to be complete garbage....imho it was a well done art game and gameplay was fun but everything else was just.....wow why did it take 2+ years to make this very empty game? when i got to mars i got so bored i traded it in and got 50$ and for pretty much every reason joe said :/

Unfortunately guys, this review isn't funny. He brings up various points that are big problems in the game industry and Activision really needs to be held accountable for the shit they fling around these days. It's disgraceful, and quite sad.

Hopefully there are plenty of substantial FREE updates coming in the future, along with the paid ones, or else I probably will avoid this like so many others who were excited about it.

• Like 2

Never take DSP's word for anything in the universe, but in this case he's right.

DSP is one of the most unbiased reviewers on YouTube, I usually take his word over Joe's.

But, in this case, they both had the same basic points about Destiny. The same points many reviewers and players have had. Maybe other developers should look at this, and Watch_Dogs as 2 examples of what not to do. Spend more time and money into making your game amazing, and less time and money into advertising it.

DSP is one of the most unbiased reviewers on YouTube, I usually take his word over Joe's.

But, in this case, they both had the same basic points about Destiny. The same points many reviewers and players have had. Maybe other developers should look at this, and Watch_Dogs as 2 examples of what not to do. Spend more time and money into making your game amazing, and less time and money into advertising it.

No, not really. He's a horrible, egotistical moron who's also a huge, huge hypocrite. How he has any fans is completely and utterly astounding.

There is an article I could link that goes into full length about this, but its Encyclopedia Dramatica/Oh, Internet and I think some content may be against the rules.

This game is a joke, yet it is still somewhat fun. It should be soooooo much more. The story was the biggest slap in the face that I have ever seen. What a fucking joke. Also, I am SOOOOO tired of everything being in the exact same areas again and again and again. Strikes are repeats of story levels. They really dropped the ball on this game, and they better create a game that has an actual story and content with Destiny 2.