Thoughts about trophies?

zafira1290

#douchebag-plat-title

Won't buy anything with a hashtag! :D

Lol, I think they've been doing the hashtag thing since it got announced. I think at one point they were actually gonna call the game "#DRIVECLUB", haha, no lie!

Edited by BlindMango

Just throwing this out there but the 'Cleanup' trophy doesn't specifically state that you have to play online, so if that's the case, it'll be a cinch.

Wow, that's actually a great point, haha - and that's probably why 20% of the current owners have the trophy too! I hope it's not online =D

Is it already released? I thought that wasn't until Tuesday?

How is it?

I don't have a PS4 yet, but I think it's going on my Christmas list now that I see a game I really want to play on it.

Maybe my treat to myself once the bedroom is finally done. Remodeling projects take forever without motivation... Ha!

It's not released yet officially, people that have it now either have review copies or got it early some how 

The stores probably released it early. Cause I pre-ordered it via PSN and I really wanted Sony to let us download it and play it.

The stores probably released it early. Cause I pre-ordered it via PSN and I really wanted Sony to let us download it and play it.

Sony would get told off for doing that, rules etc. Some retailers get fined for releasing games early. It's generally the small shops or small countries that release games early as they probably won't get fine.