Thoughts about trophies?

zafira1290

Lol at the DLC, game is free for PS Plus right? guess they gotta start shovelling DLC so people actually pay for something

No the game not for free on ps plus it like a demo so only half of the game is unlock. the trophy look really easy the only hard trophy i see is

c16.jpgCleanup trophy_gold.png In a 12 player race, finish on the podium without losing any Fame due to collisions with other competitors.

Edited by MRgreen55

Yes its not the full game but i thought you are able to get the platinum, if im correct you only get 10/50 cars and 10/30 tracks orso.

I have read that somewhere but i cant remeber where

I dont think we can get the platinum cuz if you think like this for ps3 they had time trials for game and you could not get trophy's so i think they will do this for drive club.

Its been confirmed numerous times that you can get the platinum with the PS+ version.

There is premium and free DLC for this game every month until June. I asked on the blog, and they said the DLC trophies are linked with 'tour packs' which are a part of the premium DLC, so you cant get those trophies without paying.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/09/10/driveclub-season-pass-free-dlc-plan-detailed/

I'm not sure though if this will get a trophy set every month. If it does, it will become one of the games with the most trophies.

• Like 1

Plat looks easy, could take some time for the lvl 50 tho, not sure how fast the leveling system is..

Experiencing past trophy lists from Evolution Studios (like MotorStorm: Pacific Rift), I was expecting this trophy list to be a living hell, I'm glad to see that it actually looks fun & enjoyable (and actually possible!) lol

Motorstorm Pacific Rift isnt that hard to plat,only if the game was still online ,-,

Looks pretty dam fun, except for this...

24Sda0f71.pngCleanup trophy_gold.png In a 12 player race, finish on the podium without losing any Fame due to collisions with other competitors.

Unless the game is really popular by the time i get my hands on it, then this will have to be boosted.... its hard enough with 8 people for some of my trophies... but 12! o_O

Edited by X_RaceKing_X

No the game not for free on ps plus it like a demo so only half of the game is unlock.

Thanks for the link, after some reading I can honestly say I'll never buy this game unless my friends really want to play it, seeing as you have to pay 49.99€ to upgrade to full version and even then it's not full:

There will also be a Season Pass available for €24.99 so that you can pre-order the DLC packs and get a huge saving. In fact, it works out that with the Season Pass you’ll save more than 60% on the cost of purchasing these packs individually, as the total value of the packs will be €75.84 (based on regular price on PlayStation Store).

I Lol'd at the article fps_D0minat0r posted (thanks btw) it's worded in such an exciting manner just to try to avoid how ridiculous it is.

Wtf people, 25€ for a season pass? and 75€ if you buy everything separately? damn DLC costs more than the actual game. So much for the free game for PS Plus if you have to spend at least 75€ to get every trophy.

• Like 1

Motorstorm Pacific Rift isnt that hard to plat,only if the game was still online ,-,

Can you get me some MotorStorm trophies then? Haha. That's probably one of the only games I've ever screamed at in anger, haha - terrible rubber-band AI towards the later leveled tracks, that game actually fulfills the definition of unfair. It's just so unforgiving and just straight random in the way that I crash out by hitting a random tire on the ground and get knocked to last place, or how if you're in first place everyone from 2nd to 12th place is literally one second behind you or less (again with the rubber-band AI), it just stopped being enjoyable for me after a certain point, lol.

That being said, I have several friends who I've met over the years who loved that game quite a bit and somehow managed to master it, I salute those people, haha

• Like 1

Looks like a simple list for a racing fan such as myself.

To clear up anything that may be hazy (Because it still seems like people might not get it...)

Want the platinum? Don't worry, you can get it for free by getting the free version from Playstation Plus. It will have all the features except a COUPLE of cars and a COUPLE of tracks.

I'm sorry but getting 1 location out of 5, 11 tracks out of 55 and 10 cars out of 50 doesn't mean you miss "a couple" it means you miss 80%. 

• Like 1

Can you get me some MotorStorm trophies then? Haha. That's probably one of the only games I've ever screamed at in anger, haha - terrible rubber-band AI towards the later leveled tracks, that game actually fulfills the definition of unfair. It's just so unforgiving and just straight random in the way that I crash out by hitting a random tire on the ground and get knocked to last place, or how if you're in first place everyone from 2nd to 12th place is literally one second behind you or less (again with the rubber-band AI), it just stopped being enjoyable for me after a certain point, lol.

That being said, I have several friends who I've met over the years who loved that game quite a bit and somehow managed to master it, I salute those people, haha

I also liked that game especially to play it with friends, the time i played that game i was not trophy hunting so didnt really care about the trophies ;/ if i just had the online trophies i would have gone for the platinum, but i dont really bother about that game anymore :P

And i think Motorstorm Apocalypse is better anyway, had way more fun with that game, played the online quite a lot also spent quite some time in the time trials... even tho there was no trophy for that :P

• Like 2

Looks like a pretty decent list, slightly on the easy side with some trophies you will need to grind. Not sure about the Cleanup trophy though, how can you expect people to not collide with you in a race? It might need to be boosted which kind of sucks.

I plan on getting the full version of the game but only if the reviews are respectable. If it isn't great I will stick to the PSPlus version. 

The good thing is it won't be time consuming like GT

I was looking forward to this game for a long time so I'm going to buy the full upgraded version and going for 100% trophies

Well there is a trophy for reaching driver level 50, so it could be time consuming. Just probably not as much as GT.