What Are You Listening To?

parker-94

Another japanese band that put babyshit into a corner :)

"For those of you who like bands like Trivium, In Flames, Killswitch Engage, ect. Japan has a new beast in the making." lol Pretty rad. I listen to all of these bands that are quoted, except for, well, this Japanese band, since this is the first time I've heard of them. I'll definitely give a listen to their other songs.

"For those of you who like bands like Trivium, In Flames, Killswitch Engage, ect. Japan has a new beast in the making." lol Pretty rad. I listen to all of these bands that are quoted, except for, well, this Japanese band, since this is the first time I've heard of them. I'll definitely give a listen to their other songs.

Sorry man i dont understand your point...

• Like 1

Sorry man i dont understand your point...

I wasn't making a point. You mean what I quoted? If so, I was referencing to one of the comments in the music video, one of the comments stated that of which I quoted that the CD for the album Cycle Repeats by Lost Eden was promoting bands like Trivium, Killswitch Engage, and such others, and that Lost Eden would basically join these bands in terms of being a remarkable melodic death metal band just like these already mentioned bands. Don't know much about this band though myself, but I can't seem to find much info about them, aside seeing that they spit up years ago. Sorry if I confused you. Oh, and I ain't making a point here neither, just in case you think I am, lol

Damn it, now I want Final Fantasy XV even more than before thanks to Flo, lol Surprised they released the songs this early though. I was waiting for the full song of 'Stand By Me' to release since I heard it in the "Reclaim Your Throne" trailer for Final Fantasy XV.

Edited by A Flopping Brawl3r

I wasn't making a point. You mean what I quoted? If so, I was referencing to one of the comments in the music video, one of the comments stated that of which I quoted that the CD for the album Cycle Repeats by Lost Eden was promoting bands like Trivium, Killswitch Engage, and such others, and that Lost Eden would basically join these bands in terms of being a remarkable melodic death metal band just like these already mentioned bands. Don't know much about this band though myself, but I can't seem to find much info about them, aside seeing that they spit up years ago. Sorry if I confused you. Oh, and I ain't making a point here neither, just in case you think I am, lol

Now i understood! I thought you were throwing things at my face lol

Japan has a lot of GREAT bands ! and i'm not referring to those 3 stupid girls with no talent :)

Btw here's another one :D

• Like 1