Thoughts On "Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix" Trophy Set

Where's the full list?

Lol it's on this website, go to the games section of the site to see the new games lists

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2950-KINGDOM-HEARTS-II-FINAL-MIX

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2948-KINGDOM-HEARTS-Birth-by-Sleep-FINAL-MIX

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2949-KINGDOM-HEARTS-Recoded

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

Lol it's on this website, go to the games section of the site to see the new games lists

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2950-KINGDOM-HEARTS-II-FINAL-MIX

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2948-KINGDOM-HEARTS-Birth-by-Sleep-FINAL-MIX

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2949-KINGDOM-HEARTS-Recoded

Oh goodie, roll on december!! :D

God fucking damn it, scrolled through the list with hope of no gummi ship, but of course there is... Only reason I couldn't platinum 1.5 and I refuse to touch that game anymore cause the horrible experiences I had with gummi ships. But oh well ill still get to like 90% completion in it and maybe I'll finally gave my first KH plat with BBS. Gummi ship is just so out if place and makes me rage a lot for some reason.

Serious challenges? Are you serious? KH2FM is one of the best game I ever played, but it's easy. And these Trophies suck, like BbSFM HD's Trophies. Even my noob sister could earn the Platinum.

Really now? because i'm not sure if you're being serious yourself here, sir.

I just noticed something about a few trophies:

6L512318.pngMy Hero - Get rescued by the king......Does this mean that we only have to call for help only one time for this trophy to pop?

31Ld0d09c.pngFantasista - Beat all opponents in Fruitball.......I'm worried about this one a bit, never was good at fruitball, maybe because my PSP's analog kinda-stick thing is broken (it moves by itself 80% of every move i do)

Really now? because i'm not sure if you're being serious yourself here, sir.

I just noticed something about a few trophies:

6L512318.pngMy Hero - Get rescued by the king......Does this mean that we only have to call for help only one time for this trophy to pop?

31Ld0d09c.pngFantasista - Beat all opponents in Fruitball.......I'm worried about this one a bit, never was good at fruitball, maybe because my PSP's analog kinda-stick thing is broken (it moves by itself 80% of every move i do)

Fruit Ball is simple, and get rescued by The King is also simple, I think you can just die and if The King comes you can have the Trophy. And if the Trophy pop just if you get rescued one time in the game you can load the game or clear it on Easy.

Edited by NaRayquaza

• 4 weeks later...

It was that bad i had to get my brother to help me out with thaat trophy as i hadn't a baldy's where i was going :/ But if i remember 2.5 shouldn't be too bad i should be able to get them myself.

I had to struggle alone for days haha, I think the worst ones were in Atlantica. I was so close to tearing my hair out in frustration.

I had to struggle alone for days haha, I think the worst ones were in Atlantica. I was so close to tearing my hair out in frustration.

Lol, i never understood where to go tbh, i had the controller he built the ships for me and then he handed the pad to me and told me where to go, he's only 14 and he knew where to go right away whereas i hadn't a clue and i'm 22 lol.

I think i'm almost to gay to function haha.

Edited by EternalChaos72

Lol, i never understood where to go tbh, i had the controller he built the ships for me and then he handed the pad to me and told me where to go, he's only 14 and he knew where to go right away whereas i hadn't a clue and i'm 22 lol.

I think i'm almost to gay to function haha.

I eventually gave in and got a guide online to help me with some of them. Didn't really help though, I can remember shouting from the top of my lungs when the trophy popped for it haha. Oh man the memories! I have no idea how I did this back on the PS2.

I heard the difficulty trophies actually stack this time. Looks like I we don't need to grind several playthroughs for a plat this time :D

Thank goodness, I've had my fill of multiple difficulty runs for plats after finishing Re:CoM.

They do? Thank god for that, I hated having to plan out what I was going to do each playthrough with 1.5!

You've done Re:CoM? Bravo I still have no motivation to platinum that one >_< getting through Sora's story was bad enough for me haha.

• Like 1

I actually really enjoyed the card battling in Re:CoM so it was a bit easier for me to stomach.

The enemy cards were easier to get than I anticipated (with a few exceptions) and the difficulty wasnt so bad.

My REAL issue was that I was crazy enough to back-to-back marathon all 6 playthroughs. 

That was a TERRIBLE idea lol.

I actually really enjoyed the card battling in Re:CoM so it was a bit easier for me to stomach.

The enemy cards were easier to get than I anticipated (with a few exceptions) and the difficulty wasnt so bad.

My REAL issue was that I was crazy enough to back-to-back marathon all 6 playthroughs. 

That was a TERRIBLE idea lol.

It takes 6 playthroughs... Yeah nope! haha. All I remember is having an insanely hard time on that final boss with Sora, I'm still yet to finish Riku's story.