Pretty Nice Design For The Platinum:

1Lcc2305.png

KINGDOM HEARTS II Master
Obtain all trophies.

So Far My Only Worry Lies in:

2S064e2b.png40-gold.pngCritical Competitor

Clear game on Critical Mode 

49Sff02b0.png40-bronze.png Ace Pilot

Obtain an S rank on a gummi ship mission for all routes.  

50Se71b77.png40-bronze.pngTop Gun

Obtain an S rank on a gummi ship EX mission for all routes.

God I'm gonna Love this Game, Simply For the Organization Boss Battles>.<

Edited by DarknessKey92

So Far My Only Worry Lies in:

2S064e2b.png40-gold.pngCritical Competitor

Clear game on Critical Mode 

49Sff02b0.png40-bronze.png Ace Pilot

Obtain an S rank on a gummi ship mission for all routes.  

50Se71b77.png40-bronze.pngTop Gun

Obtain an S rank on a gummi ship EX mission for all routes.

Same, these trophies will be trying for sure. I was expecting 'synthesis everything from the list' trophy or something like that, luckily there's none.

Same, these trophies will be trying for sure. I was expecting 'synthesis everything from the list' trophy or something like that, luckily there's none.

I'm just Glad there's no "Speed Run & unchanging Armor" Making me want to "Stack Multiple Trophies" in 1 run. That was A bad idea.

So Far it seams Due-able with effort.

My main worry is "Birth By Sleep's Set", Never got to finish everything in the game years ago...So who knows how far i'll get this time(Gonna be A Triple Grind, that's for sure..lol).

Oh my gosh! it's so much better than i expected, There is a some serious challenges, which i like alot!

Overall, the platinum will be MINE! ^_^

Serious challenges? Are you serious? KH2FM is one of the best game I ever played, but it's easy. And these Trophies suck, like BbSFM HD's Trophies. Even my noob sister could earn the Platinum.

Meowzers I haven't started RE Chain of Memories which I promised myself I would try to platinum before the release of KH II FM ( date is nearing ) to have the KH FM trophy set complete >.< Well I'm quite happy with the KH II FM trophy set, it doesn't quite differ much from the first KH FM game, but regardless of trophy difficulty it is a masterpiece I'm truly looking forward to relive once again I'm so excited to get to play the Final Mix version with all the added goodies!

YESSS!! NO THOUSANDS OF DIFFICULTY RELATED TROPHIES!!!! They focused on increasing the challenge (still easy for me though lol) and reducing the time consuming factor *0* thank god we won't have to beat the game once per difficulty setting :D

I'm so ready to get all of it done and let those AWESOME plats shine in my cabinet!  :awesome:

Edited by Omar
  • Like 1

KH2 FM

Ugh the damn gummi ship again. At least it was better in KH2 than KH1. More songs too thank god.

Seems pretty nice though. Gotta try and get my crown on Critical Mode. Gonna be a bitch to achieve lol.

KHBBS FM

This is where im pumped. Never got to play this game and im curious to see why its voted possibly the best in the series.

I have heard people saying they are a bit concerned about:

29.png   Obtain a Fantastic rating for each song in Ice Cream Beat Master Mode.

I just can't wait to get my hands on this game

BBSFM is Pretty easy overall, I was Worried they might Give us something Like Re:Chain Lol

I've completed BBS & BBSFM 100% with all 3 Characters before & The only one thing I can think to even be a Pain is

29.png Obtain a Fantastic rating for each song in Ice Cream Beat Master Mode.

As for KH2FM... Ugh Gummi Ship Missions..... I actually Hated the Gummi Ship in KH2 More than KH1...

Critical Mode shouldn't pose a Problem

I was expecting a 'max out all drive form and summon gauge' and another 'collect all keyblades/staffs/shields' trophies. Glad to see those aren't there. Completing all the gummi missions with an S rank is going to be a pain though. This will also be the first time I'll defeat the final hunter gummi ship. Also really looking forward to KH BBS, never played that game before, but the list doesn't look that hard.

Edited by Dragon-Archon