Is it worth it?

Devialry

Is it worth it to have an PS Plus membership?

Is it worth it to have an PS Gold Wireless stereo headset for my PS4, PS3, and PS Vita?

I heard that after you got the game to the PS Plus and then you didn't subscribe, you cannot open the game until you subscribe again.......

and

www                                                                 www    HHH      HHH      yyy     yyy            ????????

www                            www                       www      HHH      HHH       yyy  yyy          ????????????

www                      wwwww                  www        HHH      HHH        yyyyyy          ???             ???

www                 wwwwwww             www         HHHHHHHHH            yyy                            ???

www             www      www          www           HHHHHHHHH           yyy                           ???

www         www          www      www             HHH        HHH         yyy                          ???

www wwww              www   www               HHH       HHH         yyy                        ???

wwwwww                  wwwwww                HHH       HHH        yyy                          ???

?? 

?????

??

Edited by Devialry

I'd say PS+ is definitely worth it. For £40 a year (or your regional equivalent) you get access to 6 games per month at no additional cost, (that's 72 games for the year), access to Cloud Storage, online play for PS4, additional discounts on sales and sometimes exclusive discounts. Can't say for the headset, but yeah, PS+ will pay for itself after just a month or 2 of games, depending on how many you play. Of course, you never know what games you'll get, so there IS the element of risk, but i've never regretted joining plus.

• Like 1

Is it worth it to have an PS Plus membership?

Is it worth it to have an PS Gold Wireless stereo headset for my PS4, PS3, and PS Vita?

and

why?

Care to give any insight about your usage? Hard to give useful answers to such vague questions.

Or, according to one of my Philosophy professors:

Why not?

Edited by DaivRules

worth it as hell, and mostly they will have 50% off for the 1 year card on black friday sale. I bought 4 years on last black friday.

Never use the gold wireless headset, but I have the sony pulse elite, I like it just it is a little too big for me. I heard the gold one is much lighter, I would like to own one someday(when it is on sale I guess lol).

worth it as hell, and mostly they will have 50% off for the 1 year card on black friday sale. I bought 4 years on last black friday.

Never use the gold wireless headset, but I have the sony pulse elite, I like it just it is a little too big for me. I heard the gold one is much lighter, I would like to own one someday(when it is on sale I guess lol).

is it true that if you got the game and you didn't subscribe you can't open the free games you downloaded ????