Senbon Kaguya

• 2 weeks later...

Update:

L57109a.png

:platinum: #162 - Persona 4 Arena

I am Thou...

1L834724.png

You have mastered P4A.

Nicely done man, I have Persona 4 Arena on my list to play here soon. I am more than likely going to make it a milestone or something to that nature, but I may not. You should try Darkstalkers Resurrection next!

• Like 1

Nicely done man, I have Persona 4 Arena on my list to play here soon. I am more than likely going to make it a milestone or something to that nature, but I may not. You should try Darkstalkers Resurrection next!

Thanks dood! And do whatever fits you haha. I'm thinking of making my 200th platinum Star Ocean 4 or something. Your list is awesome as well, I've been meaning to go back to The Guided Fate Paradox soon.

Is Darkstalkers still avaiable? I would like to try it.

Edited by Cielle

Thanks dood! And do whatever fits you haha. I'm thinking of making my 200th platinum Star Ocean 4 or something. Your list is awesome as well, I've been meaning to go back to The Guided Fate Paradox soon.

Is Darkstalkers still avaiable? I would like to try it.

The Guided Fate Paradox is a great game and more people should try it. I believe Darkstalkers is still available, but it may not be if you are on an EU account; though, I am not 100% sure on that.  I have Star Ocean 4 as well, but I may not ever get to it since I am too busy to play games these days. The Guided Fate Paradox was one of my favorite RPG's next to The Witch and the Hundred Knight and Final Fantasy X HD remaster.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It'd take a while but whenever I can, I'd try to help. Me and Meeps were pulling all nighters mostly.

Yeah, that would be really hard for me because I work during the night, you where lucky I was on my last day of vacations when you asked me for help LOL

Anyway, thanks for offering, if/when I get the courage to start working on them I'll ask for your help if I can't get anyone to help me ;)