Cielle's Dandy Platinum 夢: [name subject to change 250]

Senbon Kaguya

Grats on teslagrad, 4 plats already in September. I gotta step my game up :P and digging the new Holo pic :D

Pfft I'm sure you can get more than me. I need to finish everyones story mode in P4A anyway.. Anywho, thanks~ Love Spice and Wolf, but I'm also waiting till I watch some more animu here soon to decide on new avatars I wanna use. :P

• Like 1

Congrats for the second time xD

Was it a 4/10 like ps3trophies said? Or worse?

Hmmm, pretty easy tbh dood. Only had some awkward trophies like getting Just Frames with Touka and leading it into Raikou Muei Zan (her level 1 super). Other then that, yeah I'd say about that. Couldn't really complain about it because I had a blast.

Boss Tamaki can go die though, her invincible start-up frames on her grabs and Ma-Ryan spamming her Multi-clones and rockets was pissing me off in Score Attack. :P But Score Attack Chizuru was worse.. you didn't have to win against her but damn dood!

• 2 weeks later...

Update: 2 100%s

012898.jpg

main-logo-minecraft.png

I'm going to be adding a 100% section at the bottom of my list. I'll make it up to date soonish, like how some of my games on here need logos.. though I'd love to get banners for them instead but oh well. xD

Good to hear that you'll be adding 100% sections from now on.I just hope you don't have around 134 completed games like your platinums xD

Congratulations with your newest completed games  :)

Good to hear that you'll be adding 100% sections from now on.I just hope you don't have around 134 completed games like your platinums xD

Congratulations with your newest completed games  :)

PFFFT, I think I have like 30 or something? I'd have to look.

Anyway, thanks!

Update:

jojos_hero.jpg

:platinum: #135 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

1Lf5603c.png

Collected every single trophy.

Edited by Cielle
  • Like 3

Nice work on platinum #135. And a good plat collection overall, you've played some crappier games but the majority of them are true treasures  ;). Good luck on the journey to platinum 150. You should beat Fallout 3 soon and hopefully you'll get a chance to try the Dragon Age series as well. ^^

We all delve in crappy games lol. :P But ty and I'll try.

Awesome work on your latest plats! :)

Thanks!

Wow, looks like you really put some work into this checklist! Nice collection!

I try. :P I'm happy people still drop by. ^_^ Congrats on your Phantom Pain plat btw, first achiever and at the top of the fastest time.. I think I'll make a fastest time but I won't beat yours! I would love to be a first achiever as well but a bunch of these people got the game before me.. I was broke at the time.

Congratulations, you have platinum in over four hours...., I think Sonic put you turbo :devil:

Ty, and I'm all out of likes. xD

Edited by Cielle

I try. :P I'm happy people still drop by. ^_^ Congrats on your Phantom Pain plat btw, first achiever and at the top of the fastest time.. I think I'll make a fastest time but I won't beat yours! I would love to be a first achiever as well but a bunch of these people got the game before me.. I was broke at the time.

Thanks, I didnt even realize I was the fastest achiever. I doubt that will last thought. I could have gotten the platinum a few hours faster, but I had already been up for 35 hours and decided to go to sleep coz my nuke would have been ready like 5 am. I unlocked the trophy when I woke up haha.I'm still a little dissappointed I wasnt the first person in the world to have two platinums... Well I did enjoy my first playthrough and it was a long one. I didnt try to go for the trophies all the time :)

Edited by LovesAnInjection
  • Like 1

Thanks, I didnt even realize I was the fastest achiever. I doubt that will last thought. I could have gotten the platinum a few hours faster, but I had already been up for 35 hours and decided to go to sleep coz my nuke would have been ready like 5 am. I unlocked the trophy when I woke up haha.I'm still a little dissappointed I wasnt the first person in the world to have two platinums... Well I did enjoy my first playthrough and it was a long one. I didnt try to go for the trophies all the time :)

I'm shooting for Yakuza 5 very first achiever anyway if I don't get this one. :D I'm pretty sure I can do it.

Yessss, Jojo is such a great anime. Game was good but its still awesome to see people get exposed to it in some way. Can't wait for the new one, grats!

KOOOOOOOOOOH, yes it is! And same!