Cielle's Dandy Platinum 夢: [name subject to change 250]

Senbon Kaguya

Update:

sounds-shapes-game-608x334.jpg

:platinum: #136-137 - Sound Shapes

You've Gone Platinum

1L911505.png

Complete all Death Mode and Beat School levels.

Well I think it's safe to say ... screw it I give up trying to catch your platinum amount your just too awesome at this :P

Congrats on yet more awesome platinums :P

Update:

sounds-shapes-game-608x334.jpg

:platinum: #136-137 - Sound Shapes

You've Gone Platinum

1L911505.png

Complete all Death Mode and Beat School levels.

Congrats on this and your other recent plats Cielle :D We actually got this one a little while after each other lol xD

Anyways, still looking as dandy as ever!~ Keep it up!~ :D

• Like 1

FMAB FTW!

Btw, some people might kill me for this (looks at all sides) but...I've never seen Clannad, is it good?

I had my feels go on a feels trip when I played the VN so if you like that.. yes. I enjoyed the VN which is basically the anime but I'm going to watch the anime again probably.

And yes, FMAB is fantastic.

• Like 1

I had my feels go on a feels trip when I played the VN so if you like that.. yes. I enjoyed the VN which is basically the anime but I'm going to watch the anime again probably.

And yes, FMAB is fantastic.

So it's feel-invoking? sounds interesting. I'll keep an eye on it and see how it turns out.

Thanks for the heads-up :)

A much needed break from J-stars :P Wow the 150 stretch is getting closer and closer. How many plats is that this year? Im on my way to beating last years record, I assume you are too if you havent already!

No idea dood, I think I broke my record for sure though.

No idea what to name this when the 200 goal begins lmao. Baja Blast 200?  :awesome: I'm all out of likes too..

Yes J-Stars left me hating the repetitiveness but I'll get it done.

Edited by Cielle

No idea dood, I think I broke my record for sure though.

No idea what to name this when the 200 goal begins lmao. Baja Blast 200?  :awesome: I'm all out of likes too..

Yes J-Stars left me hating the repetitiveness but I'll get it done.

Went ahead and counted for you :P You're at 49 for the year! 1 more for 50, thats crazy. Im at like 56...and I've played some weak ass games in comparison xD If I counted right you got 40 last year, so yeah you killed it with 3 months to spare :D 

As for a name :hmm: Baja Blast is good, or "200 plats for the Doritos Pope" or some shit xD we'll brainstorm. 

• Like 1

Went ahead and counted for you :P You're at 49 for the year! 1 more for 50, thats crazy. Im at like 56...and I've played some weak ass games in comparison xD If I counted right you got 40 last year, so yeah you killed it with 3 months to spare :D

As for a name :hmm: Baja Blast is good, or "200 plats for the Doritos Pope" or some shit xD we'll brainstorm. 

Ahhhh shit. :P

Can't wait ahah, just have to put up with J-Stars now..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...