• 2 weeks later...

Update:

Lb6dda2.png

:platinum: #175 and 100% - Fallout 3

Platinum Trophy

1Le491c6.png

Collect all other 50 Trophies for this Trophy

When I get a PS4. :S

Nice work on both platting and 100% the game. It can be kind of time-consuming, but it's cool to see you took the challenge.

~snip~

Impressive list, love your commentary. But I really can't see how you like those Spider-Man games. I tried Spider-Man Edge of Time. Beat it, but will not plat. It was horrid for me. Amazing Spider-Man...one minute of hearing Spider-Man's voice, and I quit. The best Spider-Man games were on the PS1/PS2. I appreciate your list having games that others' don't! Nearly everybody's lists have most of the same games, but you have some unique ones!!

Update:

Le552cd.png

:platinum: #176 - Ratchet and Clank Full Frontal Assault

The Collector

1Lc51a1d.png

Collect all trophies.

Nice work on both platting and 100% the game. It can be kind of time-consuming, but it's cool to see you took the challenge.

Thanks, had to get through all those freezes lol.

Impressive list, love your commentary. But I really can't see how you like those Spider-Man games. I tried Spider-Man Edge of Time. Beat it, but will not plat. It was horrid for me. Amazing Spider-Man...one minute of hearing Spider-Man's voice, and I quit. The best Spider-Man games were on the PS1/PS2. I appreciate your list having games that others' don't! Nearly everybody's lists have most of the same games, but you have some unique ones!!

Thanks! I try my best to play as much as I can and not leave games out. As for the Spider-Man games, I enjoyed them for what they were but hands down my top 2 are the PS1 games, Spiderman and Spiderman 2 Enter Electro. :) Will always love them.

I need to update my OP at some point haha but it probably couldn't contain all my future plats so that's why I've been using updates. ^^;