Cielle's Dandy Platinum 夢: [name subject to change 250]

Senbon Kaguya

EDIT: looked your list and you have Extraction, hope you get back and finish it someday for a full collection + Ignition for 100%. Hotline Miami, awesome game, interested in finishing it? If you want an advice and can overcome the initial frustration of trial and error, I would say "Do it!". The feeling of mashing through everyone is worth the frustration you get imo.

Yeah, I'm gonna go back for those soon, and Hotline Miami.. I think I'd have more fun if I had a Vita to play it on.

Oh look is bunbun  :wave:  Keep going, you're almost at 100 B)

Heeeeeey, you're not a spooky scary skeleton! :P Jk, and yep!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

A very admirable set of Plats, you have a keen eye for quality games  :yay:

Good luck for getting 90 before the end of the year, the big number 100 is also just around the corner. 

It was nice to read your opinions about all those great games. But damn, now I want to try out Yakuza games too  :giggle:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Congrats!, have you decided what your 100th platinum will be? 

Hard choice for me, it might be MGS4 if it doesn't suck the life out of me with all those emblems! But it is the last MGS game I do not have platinumed..

Still doing great my friend! Good job on those recent plats!

Sankyuu~ nwn  I'm probably gonna blast through Sly 2 and Sly 3 soonish, I was wanting to take a little break and knock some other games trophies off.

I wonder how I never saw this thread until now?   :o  Lovely presentation in this checklist, Fox!  And congratulations on your very first Vita platinum, and a great game to start you off!   ;)

Lateeee post but thanks again Briski~~! I really need to touch this up like I've been telling myself these past updates.   :P If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have the E.X. Troopers platinum! ^_^

A very admirable set of Plats, you have a keen eye for quality games  :yay:

Good luck for getting 90 before the end of the year, the big number 100 is also just around the corner. 

It was nice to read your opinions about all those great games. But damn, now I want to try out Yakuza games too  :giggle:

You definitely should try out the Yakuza series! Its truly underrated.

Update: Added my 97th  :platinum: - I really haven't gone back and edited this..   xD I'd probably spend half a day on it.. soon hopefully.  Just 3 left! 

Edited by Tail Red
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Update: Added  :platinum: #98 &  :platinum: #99

Just one more till I get rid of the road to 100 on here!  Its been a long time coming, ya know? I may not have as many platinums as other people out here but I'm happy I will make it all the way to the triple digits.

Edited by Tail Red

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...