Cielle's Dandy Platinum 夢: [name subject to change 250]

Senbon Kaguya

Whoa!

I'm so impressed by your platinum list, the introduction-thing at the start of the topic and even the name!

Super-Mega (I bet you don't know what character i'm referring to here :3) Good job and keep it up, Anceril-y ^_^

Shucks, it's not that great. >_<

But thanks though. ^_^

• Like 1

Wow, I'm amazed how many insane platinums you have gotten. Bioshock 1, MGS4, Vanquish to name a few. Also you want a twin-tail game? Are you wanting a female protagonist with twin-tails or are you ok with just a twin-tail customization :D?

• Like 1

Wow, I'm amazed how many insane platinums you have gotten. Bioshock 1, MGS4, Vanquish to name a few. Also you want a twin-tail game? Are you wanting a female protagonist with twin-tails or are you ok with just a twin-tail customization :D?

I want a twin-tail game modeled after Ore, Twintails ni Narimasu. xD

But if a game has twin-tails I'm sold. And thanks!

Damn, you are on such an incredible roll lately :D well done on grabbing all those sweet new platinums :P Especially Metal Gear Solid 4 as I know that platinum can take a while to grab :D

I ran out of likes fellow comrade. :( And aw shucks, the last couple have been easy ones albeit I enjoyed them (Heavy Fire wasn't super bad.. just average for me).

And yep, I went the extra mile cause I effed up a playthrough and did 10. xD Just 1 game left to claim all MGS plats.. I'm not considering an MGS game after Kojima's gone from Konami to count.

I ran out of likes fellow comrade. :( And aw shucks, the last couple have been easy ones albeit I enjoyed them (Heavy Fire wasn't super bad.. just average for me).

And yep, I went the extra mile cause I effed up a playthrough and did 10. xD Just 1 game left to claim all MGS plats.. I'm not considering an MGS game after Kojima's gone from Konami to count.

Damn, I'm falling behind here as I still have rising to start and platinum :P

That's a lot of playthroughs for the platinum I think I grabbed the platinum after 9 playthroughs but nonetheless congratulations on that amazing accomplishment :)

Not long now until The phantom pain and then we get to experience Kojima's final masterpiece, but also have to accept the end of an era :(

Damn, I'm falling behind here as I still have rising to start and platinum :P

That's a lot of playthroughs for the platinum I think I grabbed the platinum after 9 playthroughs but nonetheless congratulations on that amazing accomplishment :)

Not long now until The phantom pain and then we get to experience Kojima's final masterpiece, but also have to accept the end of an era :(

Yep, the game will have my longest salute ever. T-T Good luck with Rising! I loved that game to death.

Damn only 23 plats left. Seems like a lot but at the same time it seems so close. 

Good luck with SFxT, I'd help with the MP trophies but I've only got the vita version :/

Its alright, I already got a boosting partner. ;)

Thanks, I'm sure I can get it done, it'll probably be finished off in a week or so.

Its alright, I already got a boosting partner. ;)

Thanks, I'm sure I can get it done, it'll probably be finished off in a week or so.

Good, did not realise it was 500 matches on the ps3 version...its only 100 on the vita version so have fun with that xD 

Good, did not realise it was 500 matches on the ps3 version...its only 100 on the vita version so have fun with that xD

Yep the grinding is real in the PS3 version. ;w; I'll have a way easier time on the vita.. gonna have to listen to some podcasts or something. xD

Update:

20131230164138560.jpg

:platinum: #128 - MuvLuv photon flowers

マブラヴ photonflowers* 

1L37359a.png

マブラヴ photonflowers* プラチナトロフィー獲得

• Like 2

I can't rest! After I achieve the MVC3 plat, I think I'll take a little break from URs.. maybe. :P Thanks~~

Oh? Best of luck to both of us then! I had planned completely wrapping up UMVC3 after Doom 3 (which should be finished soon probably) since a couple months ago haha.

Update:

mirrors-edge-logo-iphone-uk.png?cb=13159

:platinum: #129 - Mirrors Edge

Over the Edge

1L88ae8c.png

Unlock all other trophies

Btw, check out my Dandy new banner Vivify-King made for me on the OP. ;) It suits this checklist amazingly. xD

Damn I have only just seen this :o congratulations on sneaking in an incredible new platinum before Metal Gear Solid V comes out :P

• Like 1

Damn I have only just seen this :o congratulations on sneaking in an incredible new platinum before Metal Gear Solid V comes out :P

Sadly I won't be in on the MGS V epicness for a little bit, have to get a job so I can snag a PS4 and the game.. I really don't want the PS3 copy tbh. :P

Thanks. ^__^

Nice trophy collection Cielle.

Took me a while to comment,but I'm here  :highfive:

A wise wolf graced my thread! Thanks!

• Like 1